WILD SIDE🔞

Inspired by (Normani's)
/wild side fr.cardi b\🚿

✨Switch Jikook enthusiast✨

Buckle up we're going for a ride.
><><><><><><><><

Jungkook smiled at the feeling of soft kisses being pressed to the back of his neck, tightly held by the waist as he tried to drink water.

"Baby I'm sweaty, stop." He toke a big gulp of his water humming at the feeling of his boyfriend bitting down on his skin.

"Mhh missed you." He giggled at Jimin's words turning around to face him. "It's only been two hours."

"Two hours too long." Jimin pressed their lips together before he could respond.

Jungkook tilted his head for better access as he immediately sucked on his boyfriends tongue like it was the first and last time.

Jimin drew him closer by the waist, fitting his hands there like a puzzle. Jungkook cupped his cheeks letting out a groan of satisfaction which Jimin gladly swallowed. 

He hesitantly pulled away chuckling at Jimin's pout, "we're not doing this now baby, I'm sticky and sweaty all over." He pecked Jimin's lips, who kept chasing after him. "Mhh need a shower."

Jimin crossed his arms pulling away. "But what if I said I like you like this?"

Jungkook laughed, but it immediately died down once he glanced down and noticed Jimin's very visible boner.

"Me like this can't seriously be doing it for you." He had just come back from two hours at the gym, he's sweaty and stinks. His boyfriend concerns him at times.

He walked pass jimin. Shaking his hips a bit more then necessary, taking his shirt off in the process flexing his back while walking away. Of course Just for the show of it.

He could feel his boyfriend's piercing gaze all over his body.

"Everything you do does it for me." Jimin called out after him. His words made jungkook's heart melt in aww but it also made his dick twitch in fuck.

He bit his lips stripping in their shared room before entering the bathroom that was inside the room.

Jungkook dropped the towel around his waist and looked at the door to make sure it wasn't locked, he knew it wouldn't be long before Jimin made a surprise visit.

He turned the shower on (steamy) to relax his muscles—no other reason.

He sigh stepping in and closing the showers glass door. Immediately Feeling the hot water hit his body.

He knew scrubbing himself off would be useless, since he'd be getting dirty soon anyway. So instead he just relaxed under the steamy water, running his hands through his black locks.

He needed a haircut, but he knew jimin would kill him. He loves his long hair too much, he says the longer the hair, the tighter the grip he can keep on it when pulling.

The image that came to Jungkook's mind, made his dick twitch between his legs. Well shit.

He decided to distract himself by singing. His sweet velvety voice started to fill the bathroom as he sang pills N potions.

"Pills and potions

We're overdosin'

I'm angry but I still love you

Pills N potions

We're overdosin'

Can't stand it