Move

Inspired by taemin's
/move\ 💦

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I walked out of work. SM entertainment, I'm a dance teacher there I've been working there for 5 years. I teach trainees new dances for them to memorize and practice.

"Hey jungkook wait up" I turned to see namjoon running after me. Mr.perfect. Tall, handsome, successful, hardworking, and kind. I honestly envy him. He has all the girls....and boys at work wrapped around his finger they were all head over heels for him, but of course he only had eyes for his boyfriend. I also got my fare amount of attention from both genders as well. But he just has this energy around him I certainly wish I had.

"Need a ride" he asked catching up to me. "Sure but what about seokjin" I ask not seeing him with his boyfriend like usual. "Oh he took a cab he needed to go somewhere so he told me to head home" I nod.

We reach his car and go in. He drives off, as comfortable silence surrounds us until he decides to break it. "Me seokjin, Yoongi, yeosang and donghun are going to a strip club that's like 10 minutes away from work tomorrow, seokjin told me to ask you if you wanted to come"  I thought for a minutes "um I don't think I can. I have to practice the dance I'm suppose to be teaching the trainee  group that's going to soon be debuting. So I have a lot on my plate right now." I say

I look to my side and see namjoon frown. "Jungkook you seriously need to loosen up the other day you almost dropped in the middle of teaching that one dance from exhaustion." I pause for a moment and let out a sigh "you noticed that"

"We all noticed that....seriously kook you need to take some time to yourself and get all that stress off your shoulders" "I know but I really do have to practice this dance so I really won't be able to go I want to but I have to practice, I'm sorry" he sighed. Before giving me a smile "it's okay I know it's hard to change your mind about something so ill leave it there" I nod.

We come to a stop in front of my house I get out after thanking him for the ride, before he goes off he yells "give me a call if you have a change of heart!" I yell back okay before watching him leave. I reach for my key in my back pocket and open my door.

I walk into the living room to see Hoseok watching a movie with a giant bowl of popcorn on his lap. Jung Hoseok my best friend the pass 10 years of my 22 years of life and roommate the pass 5. We are very close he's my only family. Since I left my family 5 years ago since they didn't accept me when I told them I was bisexual. Hoseok left with me because he didn't want to be away from his one and only best friend. At first I was trying to convince him to stay I didn't want him to feel like he had to come with me nor did I want to ruin his future because I didn't know where life would take me as soon as I step out the familiar house I lived in for 17 years of my life. And if I found myself in a bad situation because I left I didn't want him to be a part of that. But I'm very glad he stuck with me because I couldn't imagine these pass 5 years without him.

He came out to me as pansexual 2 years ago. To which I wasn't surprised, he always gave me those vibes. He also recently ended a relationship of a year with his ex boyfriend. To which he recovered surprisingly fast from, But i didn't comment on it. It could trigger him and I didn't want that.

"Oh rabbit teeth your back!" he bounced off the couch and made his way into the kitchen where I had walked in. As soon as he was at arms reach I wacked him in the head. He glared danger at me.

"I told you not to fucking call me that" I rolled my eyes as I searched for any food in the fridge. "Oh well your gonna have to deal with it because I like calling you rabbit teeth" I rolled my eyes as I got some left over pizza out the fridge. I quickly heated it up before grabbing a slice. I glanced up at Hoseok who was now sitting on one of the counters chairs, while looking down at his phone.