MEET ME AT OUR SPOT

Inspired by (Willow smiths, The Anxiety, and Tyler cole's)
/Meet me at our spot\🌬

HAPPY PRIDE!🏳️‍🌈💖💜💙
<><><><><><><><><><>

He exited the company along with Lisa, umbrellas held in their hands covering them from the rain that was coming down hard Security already waiting for them outside the building, holding the car doors open.

They quickly walked the distance from the company to the car where a security held Lisa's petite hand helping her get into the black car.

Jungkook still stood outside and looked at the one of the securities. "Take her home." He instructed making him nod and get in the drivers seat along with the rest of the security crew who got in.

Lisa slowly rolled down her window giving him a hard glare.

"Where are you going jungkook." She eyed him as he cleared his throat fixing his tie a little with one hand the other tightly holding the black umbrella shielding him from the Intense water drops.

"My father requested for me to pay him a visit today. I'll be back late around Eleven and I'll be taking my car."

She was quiet for a second before nodding, hard glare still there. "I don't expect you a minute after Eleven." She tapped on the passenger seat in front of her indicating they could leave to the driver.

Jungkook let out a long sigh as he looked after the black car making its way out the company parking lot.

And just like that in the blink of an eye.

He started running—fast. Smile on his face as he threw his umbrella not caring where it landing.

He didn't have to pretend right now, there was no one around, and no eyes on him. He could be himself and have fun, get wet if he wanted to. Which he did.

The sound of his wet dress shoes hitting the wet concrete was all that was heard. His now wet wavy hair stuck to his forehead as he brushed it back smile still on his face as he came closer to the familiar apartment building.

We climbed up the white stairs and was breathless by the time he got to the third floor. He took off his wet shoes and carefully placed them in the mat outside.

He then took out a spare key from his wet pockets and slipped it opening the door. His heart raced as he walked inside. It's been a year and his heart still skipped a beat at the thought of seeing him.

He carefully closed the door not trying to disturb the man in front of him who hadn't notice him slip in. He had his back to him wearing nothing but tight black boxers. A big canvas sat in front of him as he shaded in his new masterpiece.

His tattooed back flexed every time he leaned a bit more forward to get the right angles of his drawing. Jungkook watched him with admiration for a while, before carefully slipping out of his wet clothes and hanging them on the little hangers by the door.

Now that he was also only in boxers he walked towards his lover and sat down behind him wrapping his cold naked body around him—startling him.

Jimin slightly jumped but then relax after a while knowing who it was, getting used to the cold body pressed tightly against his.

"Love your hands are cold, did you come here without an umbrella?" He continued with his drawing, a satisfied sigh leaving his mouth as he felt soft kisses on his shoulder blade.

"Yes I threw it somewhere i was exited to see you." Jungkook confessed pressing his chest harder onto the tattooed back.

"I'm surprised she believed you and let you go this time." Jungkook frowned seeing Jimin's hold tighten around his charcoal pencil.