GENERATION WHY

Inspired by (Conan Gray's)
/Generation why\ 🌌

I grasped his hand tighter, as we ran through the empty streets of geumjeong-gu, busan.

We laughed as the loud siren behind us approached closer.

Fuck. Here we were being chased by police officer heechul—who may I add, knew us better then anyone. Considering how many times he's had to do this.

What's the big deal, we did graffiti on another persons property. Nothing new.

Me and jimin were both known around here as 'The two parasites' which is really stupid if you ask us.

You combine a sixteen year old with daddy  issues and a seventeen year old with mommy issues, who've been dating for 3 years. Well you've got yourself one heck of a duo.

I quickly pulled him into the little ally next to mark's 24 hour conveniences store.  Which we hid in a lot, when police officer heechul was after us for our stupid shit—which is way too often.

He knew about this ally, because it's where he always catches us. He'll come in here soon, and we'll run like always, apparently fell behind because we made too many turns. But the time it'll take him to get here  will give me enough time to tell jimin what i need tell him.

I sigh and rested my head against the brick wall, "I-I need to tell you something." I managed to say breathless.

"Motherfucker I'm not tryna get caugh again, if my dad has to bail me out again he's gonna punch the shit out of me again." He said irritated. I rolled my eyes and pulled him towards me.

Jimin had a temper, and anger issues—that most of the times I could control. Most of the time.

"Calm down and let me talk, he's not gonna put his hands on you again. I'm not letting that happen." I whispered into his ear, making him visibly relax.

I took a big breath before whispering again into his ear. "Let's run away." With that he pulled away from me, eyes wide.

"W-what." I intertwined out fingers.

"Baby, why are we still even here. You have an asshole of a father who hits you, and I have an alcoholic mother who tried to rape me once. Who I'm constantly in fear in front of, and who's put such trauma on me I'm still trying to get past. Let's run and never look back. There's nothing here for us....please jimin."

He was quiet for a while before speaking up, "what if my father finds us, you know how he is he can fi-"

I frantically shook my head before cutting him off. "We'll go somewhere where no one can find us, let's just go jimin." He hesitated before nodding with watery eyes.

He grabbed my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled him by his waist pulling him closer, my eyes also watering. This was a new start for us.

Our lips moved in perfect sync, and just as I deepened the kiss causing jimin to moan in my mouth. Dear old heechul found us.

"Stop! Jungkook—jimin, I swear to god, one of these days I'm really not gonna let anyone bail you little shit heads out." We pulled away and gave heelchul a bored look as he approached us.

"I'd really love to stay and chat mr.heechul, but as you may know I'm a busy person. And I have shit to do, such as feeding the fish I don't own. So goodbye now, this will be our last encounter with each other." I finished with a smile. Jimin chuckled next to me.

And so with that I once again took a hold of Jimin's hand, and took off running.

We laughed as we ran away, him screaming after us—soon to be chasing.

I don't know when exactly, but soon we'll be out of here. And I can't wait for that moment.

For our new life's to start—away from all of this. Only each other.