JE TE LAISSERAI DES MOTS

Inspired by (Patrick Watson's)
/Je te laisserai des mots\🪵

I'M BACK🧍‍♀️Quick one shot cause I've been busy y'all😭

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sex had always been impersonal for Jimin, somewhat of an escape to alleviate stress and just forget about life's problems for a while.

Never with the same person, if he could help it. Never with anyone that he could see again or could run into in different circumstances.

He never allowed himself to get too sweet with his partner for the night, or the other way around, he also didn't allow any staying over or staying for the night. He would make it very clear he wasn't looking for a relationship before they did anything. That he wouldn't call them back or anything of the sort.

And for the longest time, that's how it went. And that's how he liked it. He was sort of happy? He had a stable job, great friends, and he couldn't really make complains on anything. And most importantly his sexual life was all sorted out: He made the rules and he was comfortable with his choices.

All of that seemed to go flying out the window after he met Jungkook. He knew he'd want more of him after the first time they slept together, he knew he wanted to feel him again, he knew he'd crave him again.

And so he found himself, for the first time ever, breaking his self imposed rules and meeting with a hook up again for the second, third, fourth, until it became a routine. Having the man over at his place or him making his way to the younger man's house. Every weekend.

Jimin pretended he didn't see things getting out of hand. That they didn't go from every weekend, to twice a week, sometimes even more. That he wouldn't pretend that he was extra stressed because of "work", therefore hitting up Jungkook always ending up in bed with the other man.

He excused himself with the thought that he was just hornier lately. Before he never really went out to clubs that much, but he found himself refusing every single invitation to go out with his hyung's, preferring to call Jungkook to meet him for the night instead.

His hyung's would drive him crazy, bombing him with questions about his suspicion behavior, though he would never dare to admit he was seeing someone, regularly. They'd make a big deal out of it, plus him and Jungkook weren't a thing. They were just really good in bed...and liked to practice it.

After three months Jimin started noticing changes, like how both of them wouldn't immediately get up and leave after their night of passion was over. Or that Jungkook went against Jimin's initial 'Request' and dictated their time with a lot more passion. Still nice and rough, like they both liked it. Just Alternating between that and something, softer. . . Slower.

Something that Jimin wasn't use to, full of sweetness and deep kisses. He just never really had anyone care like that for him in bed. Not like Jungkook did. Never any eye to eye contact, forehead to forehead touches as he was pounded into so so deep. Never felt the need to wrap his arms and legs around someone. To hold them tight, and feel their skin flush against his. To slowly scratch their back, holding onto them dearly from the overwhelming pleasure he was receiving.

Never before had Jimin found someone so compatible with him, that he got attached. Without even realizing it. That's why he freaked out the first time Jungkook embraced him after sex and asked him to stay the night, or when the man pulled him into the shower insisting on cleaning them both up. Getting him clean with gentle and slow touches.

It's why he felt his heart race every time he even thought of Jungkook. Even more so when he was greeted with toe curling kisses that made him melt on the spot, having to wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist for support.

What made Jimin finally admit to himself, he was falling, for Jungkook, was when the younger appeared at his doorstep after almost two weeks of not being able to see each other. Embracing him with a tight hug, whispering into his neck now much he had missed him.

He simply allowed his heart to ache for the younger, and accepted that he in fact had completely given himself to the other man, and that he had completely utterly fallen in love.

And As they made love that night, with Jungkook embracing his body as they laid so close together he could smell the other man's shampoo. Jimin felt tears running down his face, which Jungkook silently whipped away.

Finally allowing himself to be fully loved and cared for, as the previous hollowness in his heart bloomed with emotion when Jungkook whispered an I love you into his skin.

Jungkook was an exception to everything Jimin knew before, and letting him into his life was one of the best— if not, the best decision he ever made in his life. Yeah it was.