play date

Inspired by melanie martinez
/play date\ 🧸

"Park.....park!"

I snapped out my daze and looked at hoseok.

"Oh...what were you saying...."

"Jesus what is up your ass today"

"N-nothing"...i lied.

"Anyways...like i was saying she was freaky as hell"

Hoseok kept on rambling on about how he got laid last night at jackson's party.

While i

Only had one person in mind.

Speaking of the devil

"Jeon over here"

Hoseok waved over at jungkook who had just walked thought the cafeteria doors.

Looking like a walking buffet.

When is he not.

He sat down right in front of me.

Great....

He stared intensely at me.

"Bruh jeon....last night tell me you got laid too...if you didn't I'll be oddly disappointed"

"Hell yeah i got laid....."

"Was it good...was she freaky did she enjoy it..."

"Oh I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it"

We made eye contact for a second. I immediately looked away...red as a tomato.

Considering the fact that i was the "girl" he got laid with last night. Like any other night. But of course no one could know that.

"Park why are you so red all of a sudden" i looked up to see hoseok's eyes on me and a little smirk on jungkooks face...god i wanted to punch it right off....who am i kidding i wanted to kiss it right off.

But before i could answer the bell rang indicating lunch was over.

We all stood up i had different classes then them so i went the opposite way.+

But before i could leave jungkook came close to me and whispered in my ear.

"I expect you in the janitors closet in 10 minutes"

He then walked away. Bumping my shoulder in the process.

Great....i'm skipping class again.

I walked out the cafeteria and made my way to the bathroom.

As soon as i got there i looked in the mirror. I felt mad at myself for letting him control me like that. I had the urge to punch the mirror. But i didn't do it. If i did my day would only be filled with questions from people asking what happened.

I made my way out the bathroom and headed to the janitors closet. I hesitated before pulling the door open.

But once i did i was immidiately pulled harshly inside.

There stood jeon jungkook eyeing me like a pray.

As soon as he locked the door he attacked my lips in a sloppy desperate kiss.

I pulled away "jeon you can't seriously keep making me skip class just for this."

"Shut up and let me kiss you"

He attacked my lips again and this time i just let him. I was use to it.

But i didn't only want his touch. I wanted his love.