NOT SHY

Inspired by (Itzy's)
/Not shy\🍄

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"No jungkook. What can't you understand about NO." Jimin huffed and walked away without another word, leaving a distress jungkook behind.

I mean. . .After all he was used to it right? Rejection. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see taehyung who shook his head disappointedly. "And another one bites the dust" he rolled his eyes at his best friends words. Not that they were lies.

"Goodness give up, this is the fourth time this week. You've been at this for nearly six months now, why do you keep expecting a yes?" Taehyung started dragging a quiet jungkook to the cafeteria since, it was lunch time. "When all you get is no's"

He sigh speaking up "I've told you many times I'm not giving up tae, I don't care that it's been six months. I don't care if a year goes by or even ten years...If I still know him by then. My point is, I'm not giving up until I hear a yes come out his pretty plump lips, I've fantasize about kissing so many time."

Taehyung made a face at that last sentence before stopping at the door of the cafeteria, students kept walking in paying them no mind. "You don't know how unbelievably stupid you are for that." Taehyung said laughing in jungkook's face.

Jungkook's been simping over jimin since their freshman year. When he looked like a broomstick and was too socially awkward to even glance Jimin's way.

He finally asked him out about six months ago, never expecting a yes from him, so no surprise there when he in fact didn't get a yes from jimin, and jungkook understood that completely. Him thinking that if he showed jimin just how much he really liked him—maybe...just maybe he'd get a spot inside his heart soon.

Here he was six months later, rejection after rejection every day. You'd think a person would be so humiliated or heartbroken—that they'd leave it there. No not jungkook—he genuinely thinks the teen is playing hard to get.

It never seemed to cross the 17–year old's naive mind that maybe, jimin just wasn't ready to get into another relationship.

"Taehyung stop laughing and shut the fuck up." Jungkook dropped his arm around taehyung's shoulder and walked inside the overly crowded lunch room.

()()()()()()()()

Truth is jimin would admire the boy in his chemistry class. Which was the only one they shared.

Back in sophomore year jimin had developed a small crush on the pretty doe'd eye boy that sat two rows in front of him.

He'd come to learn his name was jeon jungkook. Jimin liked the way the boy's nose would scrunch up when he concentrated—he liked the way the boy would stutter when the teacher called on him out of nowhere.

He liked the way the boy would bite his lower lip to contain himself from laughing. He liked the way the boy would fiddle with his fingers when bored, he liked the way the boy would look down at his feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world, when he was embarrassed.

He liked the way the boy blushed easily. He liked the way the boy would bite his nails while tapping his foot repeatedly against the floor, and would flush tomato red when the teacher called him out for it everyone's attention now on him.

Sophomore jimin could admire the boy all day. Not knowing said boy would steal secret glances at him from across the room as well.

Jimin was falling head over heels for this boy, who he hadn't even talked properly to yet.