Chapter 40

I went to Erwin's "office" and met him there. As the note said "alone"

I was freaking out with the note. It seemed big and scary.

It was early in the morning, like maybe 6 in the morning. I went into his office and he stood there with papers all around.

"Commander?" I looked around trying to see if anyone else was there.

"Kusaki" he looked up, scared. I walked in and closed the door.

"Commander, are you alright?" I asked. He looked at me and gulped, loosening his neck collar.

"Kusaki..... I.... I don't know how to tell you this" he shakes.

"Tell me what...?" I walked up to his desk seeing notes with my name. Pictures of me, mom, and my dad.

"Erwin... what are you doing?" I asked looking at the pictures shockingly.

"Kusaki.... please don't hate me after this....." he looked like he was about to cry.

"Erwin did I do something wrong?" I cracked. At the time I tried going through things I've done. Did he find out I lost that one paper? Or did he find out that I made his coffee wrong?! Oh man.

"Kusaki, I'm sorry but I haven't known and I have been having a feeling from you since day one" Oh no....

"Please let me tell you a long story before I tell you this secret"

.....