Chapter 42

"Kusaki I know this is a sudden story but there is a fact behind it" Erwin said.

I look at him. Shocked. He knew my mom? He knew my dad? No.... Why didn't my mom tell me?!?

"Kusaki I'm your father.... Your real name should've been Kusaki Smith"

I looked at him with wide eyes. It's not true! My mom tells me everything! She never kept a secret.

My whole life flashed. Leo.... he I not my real father and Erwin's best friend.

"Kusaki, I know... I will make up for the years I was gone. I swear I will. I will be there for you! Please do not stay quiet..."

I looked at him an then I had my hair cover my eyes. I looked at my hair, seeing that it was blonde.

I always wondered were I got my looks from because mom had brunette hair and my "dad" had black hair. Now I know...

"Erwin..... I'm sorry" I wipe my tears and cover my face.

"There she is.... I knew you had your mother in you.... the same thing she did when she told me she was pregnant with you" he chuckled.

"That's not a laughing mater, Erwin...." I kept crying.

"I knew I was something connected to you when you and I made the trigger gun and when you had the bright ideas with the wall. Also the hypothesis about Titans.... that was my brains to yours.... But you have all of your mother"

I felt him hug me. The feeling of a parent hugging you again. It felt good... Right then I bawled out cried.

I felt like I could feel mom in Erwin. Erwin moved my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I will show you how a great of a dad I could be, I'll prove it... To you and your mother"