Chapter 9

After we met Farlan, it seemed like he kinda... Stuck with us. Farlan was like Levi, he was smart, strong, and nicer than Levi. I can tell when Levi gets jealous but it seems that the jealousy went away after the months we stuck with him. Farlan still believes that me and Levi are "together" so he knows when to back off.

We also started becoming thiefs. Again. We would steal money, food, even jewelry to get money.

People started knowing our names. Just like what Kenny wanted. Not exactly like he wanted but in a bad way. Trust me, I wasn't proud to be called thiefs. Neither was Levi or Farlan.

But situations underground started to become worst. It broke my heart seeing kids having to eat rats. Adults dying on the side of the walks.

After a while, Farlan finally got us a official home. It was the best we can find for 3 people. Of course the people that sold us the house looked at me oddly. Like there faces said "Your living with these two punks?"

I ignored the fact that they were growing up male adults. But hey, how bad can it be?

At 18, I had to do the woman work at the house. I did the cooking, washing, shopping, but I couldn't do the cleaning. Levi, as always, did the cleaning.

Farlan was the mastermind. He would tell us where to steal and where to go after. He knew he while plan.

I forgot to mention that fact that we were getting 3DMs. Not to use for what normal people would use it for but I guess it was for our sake.

The mastermind and the two fighters. When it came to fighting, I was nice about things. I gave them mercy. On the other hand, Levi didn't give them shit. Just more blood to spit out.

While I was cooking, wasn't much to cook but it'll pass, but anyways, Levi came in with a girl. She looked really dirty and beat up. Her body was really thin, I could literally brake it.

"Kusaki, wash her off" he said coming in with her. She looked really scared and shy. I quickly ran to her as Levi pulled her in. The girl looked a little younger than us but she had a face of a little girl.

Her legs were all bruised and cut. I looked at Levi "Who is she? Where did you find her?" I asked rapidly "I found her with the rats, she looked really hungry and I couldn't just leave her" he said softly sitting down.

I put her arm around my neck "Your tea is heating up, serve yourself" I say distantly. Walking away into the restroom "Woah, Levi who's this girl?" I heard Farlan behind me.

I walked into the little restroom we had and closed the door. I can hear muttering outside the door. I opened the shower and put her in there.

She was a little weak. Her eyes would open and close. I guess she finally woke up and looked at me with horror "W-Who are you?" She asks

"I'm Kusaki" I say softly making sure the water wasn't too hot "Where is he? Where is big brother?" She asks looking behind me. Big brother? I guess she was talking about Levi.

"Ummm, big brother is outside. He wants you to take a shower" I said oddly. She looked down "Ok" she said weakly. I put some soap on her her hair.

It was dirty with dirt but when I got her wet, her hair became red. Her mouth was dirty with crumbs and dirt also. I got a damp towel and rubbed her with it.

Her clothes were of but she would cover her breast. I can see her stomach which was skinny. I can see her rib bones. I tried cleaning some of her cuts but they looked infected.

"Wait here inside the bath, I'm going to get you clothes. The shirt might not fit you because...." I look down to my chest, it was bigger than hers "I'll just get you a shirt from Levi" I sighed.

I walk out and close the door behind me. I see Levi and Farlan staring at me "How is she?" Farlan asks "Tired and hungry, Levi I'm getting one of your shirt for her to wear" I said looking at him.

He looked at me and shrugged "I can see why" he said dully. I covered my boobs and walked to his room "Shut up!" I shouted as I left.

I can hear Farlan giggle. I went into Levi's clean ass room and went into his night stand. I open the gore and saw how everything was in order.

The first one had socks. Second one had his boxers. Third one had his shirts and the fourth one probably had pants. What a weirdo. I giggled under my breath as I got a plain white shirt from him.

I walked out and closed the door. I went into my room and got pants, panties, and a bra. I hanged it from my arm and went back to the restroom.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" I said. I turned to her and I saw her throwing up "Shit" I said under my breath.

I went to her and thankfully she threw up in the trash can we had there. Levi would of went crazy on me. I threw the clothes down on a side where it wasn't wet or dirty.

"It's ok" I pat and rub her back. She brought her head up weakly "I'm so hungry" she said. I nod and look at her with worried eyes "Ok, once you change you can get food"

I wipe her mouth and put it on the side "Your clothes are there, come out when you are finished" I said. She nodded and I stood up to get out of the restroom.

I looked at Levi and Farlan as I walked out "What happened?" Farlan asked "I think she hasn't ate for a long time or maybe she ate something bad, but I have to serve her something. Sorry guys but you guys won't have much to eat tonight" I said.

I got the bowl and served the soup and put two breads on the side with a potato. I set it on the table and then went to get tea. I saw the vapor come out of the tea as I poured it.

I set it at the corner of the plate and smiled "There, you think that's enough?" I ask "I don't know, maybe some dessert to come with that" Farlan said with a evil smile.

"Crap, your right. I'll make some cake or something" I said nervously. Farlan starts laughing "He's just shitting you" Levi said with a slight smile

"I just wanted you to make a cake or something because I want some" Farlan laughed faintly. I gave a straight face "You guys are assholes" I say

I heard a click come from the restroom and I turned my head "Hey, I have for set for you on the table" I said walking up to her and hugging her. She stayed quiet and followed where I took her.

I sat her down on the table "I served you soup, potato, and two loaf bread" I smiled "Oh, and some tea that Levi likes" I said evilly looking at him "What?" He said looking at me "Don't waist my tea" he said firmly

I sat with her and sighed. I saw her grab the potato shakily and I heard her crying. I looked at her bringing my face to hers "Are you ok? Did I say something?" I said trying to figure it out.

She nodded no and took a bite out of the potato "It's just..... This is the best food I ever had" she cried as she ate the food.

My face smiles and I hug her. She keeps eating while crying "I'll give you whatever food you want" I say

Farlan and Levi look at us like we were weird. I let go of her and bent my face down to look at her face which was looking down "What's your name?" I ask

She wiped her tears and gulped her food "My name is Isabelle"