Funny story 1

"Alright! Ladies and men, today will be physical exams and I expect you to be in..... Appropriate clothing..... You can't be covered but you can't be naked. Usually I would separate men and women but since we have more people using the other building. We have to share one and I can't do it in different times either. Sorry. Dismissed!" A soldier shouted.
"God, I'm going to kill anyone who made that idiotic idea" Levi hissed. I was still red from my face because the fact of someone seeing me.... Almost naked.
Levi or anyone..... Well maybe girls that were close to me, have taken a shower with me. Like Isabelle and Petra of course. Not like that at all but in a sisterly way.
"What's the matter with that?" Hangi asked
We both looked at her with a straight face. She stared at us still dumbfounded "It's no problem with you because you look like a boy" Levi mumbled.
Hangi snapped her head with bread in her mouth "Hua?"
I quickly smiled and elbowed Levi in the stomach. Making him choke on his tea "Nothing he just said that your right" I nervously said.
She smiled with food in her mouth
"I guess I am, huh"
--------------
I was already changing in a bra and panties. Of course it was a pretty big bra that covered my boobs, kinda like the sports bra. I also put on some warm ups so I wouldn't be that naked, as they said.
I brushed my hair real quick and heard a knock at my door "Are you ready, Kusaki?" She came in with her bra and panties. That's it. It looked.... Naked.
"Mhm, I just need to put my shoes on" they were some normal shoes you wear to go outside.
"Don't you feel awkward about this?" I asked as we were heading outside already. I heard the shoes hit the floor making a crunch sound.
We were headed to HQ and Petra thought about my question "Kinda..." She lied
"I heard we might have some sport games" she changed the subject
"With the boys?" I asked. Cause they would beat our ass.
"No.... Boys watch and then we watch the boys" she drolled.
I sighed and tried not to look irritated "We are here..." She exhaled and inhaled "Let's go!" She opened the door and everyone was there.
Luckily, some girls were more naked than us. I sighed in relief and some people walk towards us.
It was Oluo, Gunther, Eld, Hangi, and Levi "Kusaaaakkkiiiii!" Hangi sang running towards us.
"You look so cute!" She squealed. Levi marched up to Hangi and pushed her "To close" he hissed.
I looked up at Levi, to me he was tall but he was always made fun of for being small. I was a lot smaller.
I won't lie he looked really hot. He had some normal shorts that went to his knees and and a white unbuttoned shirt.
He looked up and down at me and blushed. I poked his cheeks "Blushing?" I chuckled. He moved my finger and looked the other way "No"
I looked at Gunther, Oluo, and Eld. They were wearing the same as Levi but Oluo. Of course Oluo was trying to show off to Petra.
It was the most disturbing thing I can see. I don't know how Petra felt about it. He was wearing a bright red speedo with sandals.
I know
Disturbing
I then heard some others come in "Mikasa, I will be fine. No one is going to stare at me!" Eren shouted
Well it seems me and Eren have commen problems. I smiled and waved at him. He was with Mikasa and Armin "Hello captain" Eren smiled.
"Captain Kusaki, morning!" Armin saluted
They were wearing the same things as us but Armin was wearing a shirt.
"Hi Mikasa" I greeted. She smiled and waved at me, still quiet. I looked at Eren and he smiled "I hope I do good at the sport games" Eren pumped.
"Sport games?" Levi asked with his arms crossed, right beside me. I turned to him "Yeah, apparently we should have a sport game type of things to test our physicals" I replied. I saw him give a little pervertic smirk.
"Wow, captain, didn't know you had some abs" Eld laughed
I snapped to him, at first I thought he saw me checking out Oluo, or as he thought. I got red "Huh?" I stammered
"You got abs" Gunther smiled
I looked at my stomach. I guess I did. I looked at Mikasa who was looking somewhere else "Mikasa has better ones then me" I joked.
"I know! Why does she have them and not me?!" Eren wined
"Can you idiots please stop talking about women abs, especially Kusaki" he sighed
I looked at him and was about to say something but then I heard my name "Kusaki Greyven!" Someone shouted.
I looked up "Here!" I followed the voice and went into this little tent room. I saw two doctors come out.
I was surprised that they weren't women doctors but I guess that was ok to me. Something about them looked really familiar.
They both had slick whitish hair. One had a mustache and another had weird glasses. One looked so familiar I couldn't pin point it. The other had black hair beauty his top hair.
They had white coats on and one carried a board with paper "Kusaki Greyven? Yes my lady... Here we are..." He tried looking smart.
the one with black underneath had a mustache. He looked at me and specified me "Alright we will start from too to bottom. I'd like to ask to take off your pants" he said weirdly.
"O-Ok" I stammered. Slowly taking off my pants. The other man with glasses shrieked a little "Is there something wrong?" I ask
"No, no, nothing at all. We will now take your height" he said putting me against the wall. He put a pencil above my head and hummed.
"You seem to have grown 2 inches from before" he turned around to que for the man to write that information "You are now 5 feet tall"
I jumped and hugged him "Yay! I'm so happy!"
I heard him drool or something and I backed away "Now your weight" he said. I really had a problem, I seemed fat.
I went on the weight and I saw "144.2" I jumped again. I lost 5 pounds. Hey I know it's small but it's something to me.
"It seems some of the weight is on your breast, may I measure?" He asks. In a way his voice sounded fake. I saw a slight smile behind his doctor mask.
I raised my arms up and I saw his measuring tape go around my breast. I felt his cold hands go to my back and he hummed again "C 38?!" He questioned happily.
I looked to him "Damn, I'm almost a D cup" I hiss
He looks at me and puts his hand in a squeezing position "Now to check for anything else" he smiled.
He quickly grabbed my boobs and the other doctor went behind me and took off my bra. I immediately screamed and punched the man feeling my boobs.
He fell back and the mustache fell off. It was a boy. A very familiar boy. Jean Kirchstein. I looked at him and was going to punch him but I had to hold my boobs.
The other man behind me started screaming. I quickly turned and saw Levi beating up Oluo.
Was that Oluo? The other guy in the doctor suit? I also heard another scream from a different tent. I saw Petra run out covering her boobs too.
I saw Brahn and ..... come out with the same suits as Oluo and Jean. Levi was beating the shit out of both of them.
+++++++
After the whole beating Levi took his physical and I see Hangi coming towards me, laughing her ass off.

She hugged me and looked at me "Kusaki, you have a big on your hands" she said

"What?" I said with confusion
Levi came from behind her and looked away

"What do you mean?" I asked
"Levi, you see he is 165 pounds and me.... I'm 160.... Why do you think he's 5 pounds bigger than me?" She asked holding her laugh.
I look at her and then at Levi, still confused. What did she mean?
I looked at him completely clueless and I saw him sit down trying to play cool. Hangi then pointes at his pants and laughs.
Does she mean?
I wiggle my head, I can feel my face turn red. Damn. He's gonna think I'm.... Perverted.
I saw Conny bring in the guys from before and sat them down
"I can't believe you four decided to do that!" I said, pacing in front of them.
Brahn, Bertoldt, Jean, and Oluo were tied to a chair.
Behind me Hangi was laughing "You felt her boobs!!!" She laughed. I saw Eren and Mikasa come in.
Eren started laughing also because of Jean "The horse felt you boobs!?" He laughed.
Levi's eye brows twitched. He looked at Eren and gave him a death glare. Eren looked at him and quickly stopped.
"It was worth it" Jean smiled
"I was so close to looking at them" Brahn said with disappointment
I saw Levi come up and went up to Jean "Levi don-"
"Why would you feel Kusaki's boobs before me? How embarrassing, Tch" he then went closer to Jean "Did they feel good?" He tried whispering.
"Levi! Your supposed to be on my side!" I shouted
He shrugged "I won't lie.... I'd do the same thing"
I looked at him with disappointment "Levi...." I sighed
"Kusaki, it's okay. At least they didn't see them.... Nude" Petra smiled
I looked behind me and sighed "I guess so....." I looked up and I saw Erwin.
"Gentle men, please take your seats outside for the sport games for women!"
-------
To be continued!