Chapter 43

Read my other book please! Especially my Nana fanfiction! It'd be much help (^•^)

--------------

"I know you will Erwin.... Thank you.... For everything, my mother would've wanted me to be happy and I just need time to be okay" I wasn't, inside I wanted to run to Levi and cry.

"Thank you Kusaki!" He wanted to cry too but got interrupted by the door.

"Commander!..... Oh.... I'm sorry for intruding..." A soldier barged in.

Erwin went straight to the same act, like the usual commander. It made me realize how much of an act he's putting.

"It's alright, what is it?" He said firmly. The soldier came in and looked at me real quick.

"It's Hangi.... Her experiments were found dead and she's going crazy" he said "We don't know who killed them"

-------

From the distance I could hear Hangi's crying and despair from the distance.

It seems like everyone was actually showing there true colors today.

Now I knew how the Titans felt to Hangi, like her own kids.

"NOOOO!!!!! BEANN! SONNYYY! NAHHHH"

I was watching her cry from the distance and so was everyone else. Erwin was talking with Levi, then they both came to me.

"Kusaki you alright?" Levi asked as he secretly held my hand. I can tell he was worried but didn't wanna show it in front of Erwin.

Erwin was staring at us like an eagle, he has to get used to it. Before he was my "dad" he was my boyfriend.

Erwin then started whispering in Erens ear who was really freaked out about everything.

I felt so bad for Hangi, she was so emotionally attached to those things, even though there monsters.

"Da- I mean Erwin..." I stopped myself as I was going a little red.

"Yes?" He said serious. I turned to him and go closer. Levi was hearing it too.

I brought him and Levi to walk away "Erwin, do a maneuver check.... Check if any of the soldiers checked the maneuvers out yesterday or today or if they have an scratches and crap like that..."

Erwin nodded "Very well" all he did was got a soldier with one snap and he whispered it to him.

****

It was already dark and that night was the day of the burning.

People who have died in our last big mission were supposed to be cremated today.

I already been to so many of those especially the ones for my last team, that one was horrible.

But Levi's group decided to go but me and Levi stayed alone.

Levi sat down and stared at me "Do you need to tell me something? If Erwin made a move-"

"No... Levi it's not like that..." I said sadly, I didn't want to fight with him because I'm still dealing with the shock.

"Then what is it? You've been quiet all day" He stared at me, examining me.

I looked down because I knew I couldn't say anything, not yet I couldn't. Levi then looked a little worried "Did he touch you weird?"

I jumped "No.... he didn't do anything like that... It's just.... We were talking about the expedition. Thats it" I lied, cracking a fake smile to make Levi feel better.

Instead he gave me an odd look and sighed "I'll believe you but if your lying..." he raised his eyebrow at me.

"I'm not... Can we go to sleep? Together?"

*******

Levi laid next to me with his warmness and the fact that I had a feeling that I was in the safest place right now, in his arms.

"It's odd that you ask me to sleep with you, usually I'm the persuader" he grinned.

I smiled faintly "I just had a bad dream last night and I want you to be with me..."

My eyes started getting heavy "Levi.... Don't leave me"