One shot: Family?!

I was panting.

I was going crazy.

What do I say?

How do I say it?

He's coming back from work anytime.

God dammit! Just tell him, Kusaki. It's not like anything bad is going to happen....

No he's going to get so pissed.

No he's going to leave me.

"Kusaki!" I heard him shout. I heard him putting down his coat and keys. I was freaking out.

I held the pink pregnancy test in my hand. And put it to my back, so he wouldn't see it at all.

"Damn, I'm starving. What's to eat to-...." He walked in the kitchen staring at me. Did I look that suspicious?

We stared at each other for a while and I finally smiled "H-How's your day?" I shake.

He looks at me with suspicious eyes and sits down slowly "Is there something you have to tell me?" He asks.

"Nope" I held my breath and lied.

He stared at me with his stupid eyes again. I breathed out and just let it out. Rapidly.

"Okay, do you remember our honeymoon and everything, and how you said you weren't ready for a baby but somehow we ended up doing it and I was really, really scared because we didn't use a condom and now I took a pregnancy test because I felt sick every morning and now I'm pregnant and I'm afraid your going to leave or so egging and then my father is going to kill me then you because he bearly approves of our marriage but-"

"Kusaki..... Stop" he says coldly.

He then smiles and starts chuckling.

"Your pregnant?"

I look down and nod. Slowly bringing up my pregnancy test and pointing at it.

He runs to me and puts his head on my stomach.

"A little me is in you right now"

--------

Did you like that one shot?

Guess what?!?

I'm making a full book about you and Levi in the modern era.

I guess you can call it your early Christmas Present 😊

It's called: Levi x Kusaki (oc) Modern era