Chapter 38

Hey guys! Don't forget to read my other books!
I won't lie..... This chapter will be long!
---------
Levi handed me a piece of bread and a metal cup with water "Here give this to the brat" he said sharply.

It was pretty early in the morning because we had the trial today. I had to go feed Eren because after yesterday he became really tired again and fell asleep. He didn't eat yesterday after the whole transformation.

"Is this it?" I ask looking at what I have in my hand "If we give him more things, then you know how the MPs feel about catering for 'monsters' " he explained.

"I guess, if you want, you can sneak him more food then usual" he sighs and comes closer to me. I can smell his detergent, getting stronger "I know things have been going crazy but please don't stress" he says softly.

"I'm not stressing..... It is crazy... A lot of craziness" I admit.

"Well after this 'craziness' I'd like to take you out again" he smirked.

I blushed and gave him a sweet smile "I'm up to that" I say softly. I turn around to leave him with that and go down the stairs to the dungeon.

Eren's breath was still breathing, lightly. He still looked like the little boy I saw from a while back "I'll join scout regiment.... And I will kill all titans!" Eren's voice came into my head.

I reached in the cell and heard the clank on the ground from putting down the cup. On top of it I put the bread and another one so that ants won't get to it.

I heard him whisper something and I backed away from the cell. Standing up and walking away. Some soldiers were walking past me to guard Eren.

By the look of there faces I can tell that they were already scared of Eren. I turned my head a little and glared at them from the corner of my eye "If I hear anything about Eren, I myself, will hurt you two" I say.

They both turn around, trying to look completely confused about what I'm talking about but then they sighed and stood up straight "Yes ma'am" they said in unison.

+++++++++

After an hour or so of not knowing what the hell was going on. I heard that Zackley was going to be today's judge.

I was walking back from the meeting we just had with Eren. Telling us pretty much that he was going to wing it.

For the first time Erwin, General Erwin, the man who knows what to do all the time or the man with the plan. He is going to wing it.

I was walking beside Hangi who was so excited to see Eren for the first time "How wonderful it is to see this unique human" she drooled.

"He's just a boy" I hiss at her as I was walking. Getting kind of annoyed that everyone was treating him like a scientific artifact or worst.... a monster.

We were walking down stairs with a few other soldiers behind us. Hangi quickly went to the cell and smiled "You must be Eren!" She smiled
I looked down to see if the water and bread was gone and I can tell he ate it all. I gave the soldiers a death glare "You didn't give him more water?" I hissed.

They all shook there heads "You think just because your the MPs I would be scared of you shit heads? Serve him water!" I commanded
They both nodded and ran up the stairs "Don't scare the kid, Kusaki" Hangi laughed.

"Oh it's alright I know him" I smiled. I went up to the cell and took the keys from Hangi's back.

"Ready to stretch?" I asked, hearing the click from the cell.

"Sorry for such a long dreadful wait" Hangi said. I heard someone else walking down the steps and I saw Mike.

"Well if you wanna get out you have to put these on" Hangi brought out the cuffs.