Chapter 14

Again I'm skipping months.... I know, I know.... Don't make me feel like shit /.-

Enjoy :)

--------------

The day was nice and sunny. It was like any other day but today..... Today was a very important day.

Our first expedition was going to happen today. We all were excited to see the outside world and I mean "all" by Farlan, Isabelle, Levi and I.

Levi didn't show it but I know inside he was screaming like a little girl. Right now we were on our horses getting ready to go.

Levi was beside me. Isabelle and Farlan in the back and Erwin was in front of us. Everyone of the city are staring at us. Some were giving us respectful regards but some hated our guts.

We waited for the gates. Staring at each other until something is said. Some people were happy to go beyond the walls and some just wanted to shit their pants.

"Open the gates!" Someone screamed in the front "Today we will take another step forward! Let's the results of your training show! Make the titans realize the strength of humanity!" He shouted with victory in his voice.

"Go! Forward! Everyone!" He shouted. Once he said that, the horses started neighing and running forward "Tell me this isn't true" Farlan said

"Yeah, I know it's too good to be true" Levi said "Well here we are "Underground thugs" going beyond the wall" I laughed.

"We should be thankful about this, underground people would cry to see this" he said getting his horse to go forward.

I watched him and smiled as we all went with him. I saw everyone's cape fly up. It gave me this emotional inspiration.

I watched as everyone was leaving. Going beyond the wall. I saw the huge wall, for the first time, open in front of my eyes.

I knew how big the wall was but... The wall looked like it went forever as I pass it. A shadow went over us as we passed it. I looked up and saw the world.

The sun was warmer outside then it was inside the walls. The wind blew and the grass went with it. I saw birds and every beautiful thing you can think of.

I heard a lot of people freak out about the outside world "This is the worst.... We actually made it outside the walls" Farlan said with a disappointed face.

"If only we followed the plan that I had... We would of at least had a glimpse of the papers. Just where exactly is Erwin hiding it?"

Levi looked back at Farlan and then looked forward "Don't worry I'll get around the titans, somehow. No matter how many titans you fa-"

"No, that's not what I meant" Farlan said quietly under his breath "Are you saying you don't trust me?" Levi turned his head over his shoulder

"No, I uh-"

"Ohhhh, Farlan are you scared? Don't worry! I'll be here to beat all of the titans asses! It'll be easy! I'll get rid of them for you!" Isabelle shouts happily.

Farlan snapped his head and looked at Isabelle "Hey I'm not scared! You little..."

"Guys, relax. We are seeing something everyone dreams of. Right now don't worry about papers or death" I say not looking at them

In the back I can hear Isabelle laughing and teasing Farlan "Quit messing around! Titans are not easy to take down so stop acting like your the new shit! Don't you know how many soldiers die from titans?! You trash from the underground don't get so full of yourself!" He says angrily.