Chapter 33

Hey guys! Go read my book called Celeb. High, thanks!

--------

I was walking into a training area for the 3DMs. I saw new soldiers trying to balance on the 3DM.

The last lesson I had if this was when I was about 12 years old. I looked at them with my hands behind my back, walking besides Shadis "Today is the final for Eren Yëger" he said

"Move out of the way!" Shadis demanded. Kids were circling around Eren, either to see him succeed or fall.

I walked past the kids and saw them all look at me "That's Kusaki Greyven..." "I heard she's like Levi" "isn't that Levi's girlfreind?" "She seems scary" "no she looks nice" I heard whispers from everywhere.

Have they not seen me all week? I've been here and there bearly talking about me?

I go past the kids and look at Eren who had his maneuver on and stared at Shadis with angry eyes "I'm ready Sargent!" He shouted

"Well, go already boy!" Shadis screamed

He snapped and looked at Shadis "Yes, sir!" They pulled him up and he was balancing.

I didn't see the problem at first. Why was he the only final test? Everyone gasped or cheered for him.

I spoke to soon when I saw him go straight to the ground and hit his face hard.

I stare at the equipment on him. Something was not right. A 3DM shouldn't just go flat like that. If it did, it was you who was the problem but it seemed that the equipment was.

The boy pulled Eren down and Eren went on his hand and knees "I-I failed? I'm not going to be a soldier?" He stammered "Please.... Give me another chance"

I looked at his belt again "Eren, stand up" I say dully "Give me your belt"

Eren stands up and looks at me. It seemed like he finally knew who I was. He didn't say anything and gulped "Yes, ma'am"

He took off his belt and handed it to me. I looked at it and stretched it, seeing the belts clasp was broken "Shadis, the clasp is broken. See?" I say showing him.

Shadis looks and scrunched his eyesbrows "I see. You are right; I guess we have to have that in our maintenance checklist"

I look up at Eren who was looking down in disappointment "What happened to you telling me that you wanted to become a soldier? Are you giving up?"

He snaps his head to me "No, ma'am" he says firmly

"Good" I simply say. I look at the boy behind him "Can you change belt with Eren?"

He nods "Y-Yes, ma'am" he stammers.

Eren and him change there belts. We then put Eren in for the test again. I look at him and nod.

Eren nods back as he was getting pulled up. His body was perfectly balancing on the maneuver.

"The clasp was broken and he still managed to balance...?!"

"Woah!"

"How amazing!"

"A-Am I fit to be a soldier?" Eren asks

Shadis nods "You passed the course, Train hard!" Shadis shouts victoriously.

Eren looks up and shouts in victory. I look at Shadis, who was looking at Eren with happy, tearful eyes. Looking at him as if he already knew him.

They put him down and Eren quickly ran to me with a huge hug. He was a little taller than me. Maybe by two feet or less.

What the hell? This kid has grown fast?

"Captain Kusaki" he said still hugging me.

I see Armin and Mikasa smile at me.

"You still remember, huh?" I asked weakly.

He let's go off me and wipes his eyes "Why would I forget you? Your Captain Kusaki, who killed that titan.... I'm grateful" he smiles

A boy with white on the top and shaved on the bottoms came towards Eren and patted him "What? Eren Yëager, the loser. Knows the great Kusaki?"

Great Kusaki? Is that what they call me around here? I totally ignore him and keep talking to Eren. I hear the boy grunt in shock for me ignoring him.

"I can't believe your the young boy I saw from two years ago.... You've grown... A lot" I say looking up and down "Look at me, talking as if I knew you throughout your childhood"

Eren scratches his back "It's totally fine" he nervously smiles.

Someone walks from behind me and I turn around "Erwin?" I ask "What are you doing here?"

"You know these kids?" He asked.

"Yes, When during wall Maria, I saved or I got revenge of their mother" I say "I know Armin because I served him bread"

"Revenge?"

I scratch my cheek and nervously smile "Unfortunately, I saw a titan eating his mother and I came to kill it"

"I'm sorry..." He says sadly "Its good that you came" Erwin smiles

"I guess so.... What are you doing here?" I ask again

Erwin jumps "Oh, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to do further training with these kids?" He asked

I look at them and see Eren smile "Yeah, I'll do it" I say with a victory pump.

He smiles and nods "Very well" walking away

"You will watch them as they grow to become soldiers"

I look at him and smile slowly

"Yeah.... I will!"