Chapter 11

I was sitting next to Levi and in front of Isabelle. Farlan was in the corner of me. Isabelle and I were looking all around the place. The Recon corps facility. I was finally here.

"Woahhh" I said looking around, passing soldiers with their "wings of freedom" I looked at Lev "Isn't it awesome?!" I asked happily. He shrugged "I guess" he sighed.

Levi looked like he didn't even want to be there, especially because he was forced. Farlan looked bored, but I can tell he was happy. He tried to stay cool about it and not act like a little girl.

"Whatcha think Farlan?" Isabella asked with the brightest smile "It's neat" he says looking out the window. Levi snaps his head to me and gives me a straight eye look "I don't want you to leave my side,ok?" He said it more like a demand then an option.

I nodded "Alright" I said. Isabelle moans "Awwww why does Kusaki get to stay with big brother?" She asked with a child's pouty face.

Levi looked at her and shook her hair "Because she is my girlfriend" he says softly.

Isabelle looks down with sadness. Levi lays back down and looks at me with a smirk. I nervously move my eyes somewhere else and blush.

I heard the horses stop galloping and Levi looked threw the window. Levi got out and I followed him. Isabelle went out hopping around and finally Farlan. A man with dark hair and a beard, came up to us.

"You guys wait there! I have to report that you came" he shouted from the distance. He turned around and walked back.

"So I guess we are part of the Recon corps" Farlan babbled. Levi scoffed "I'm not here to become part of the recon, I just want to get close and kill that blondie" he gritted his teeth.

I bent my head down "Levi, you need to stop talking like that" I said under my breath. It became silent "Levi..." Farlan said.

Levi looked at him "Remember the plan" he said "If you forgot we can go over it..." He said. Levi's face got angrier "I'm remember perfectly"

++++++++
"Attention!!" The same guys we saw before shouted "For now on, these four will fight beside you..." He turned to us "Introduce your selfs" he said.

I saw that same asshole with side blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He glared at Levi and Levi caught his looks and sighed "Levi" he said dully.

Farlan pointed at himself "I'm Farlan Church! Nice to meet ya!" He shouted.

"I'm Isabelle Magnolia! Hello there!" She shouted.

Levi stood on the right of me and Isabelle was on my left. I can hear Levi clear his throat at me and I gave everyone, including the pig Erwin, a dirty look. I can see the little fear in their eyes "I'm Kusaki Greyven"

They all looked at us disgustingly "Alright, for now they will be in Fagon squad" he shouted.

"My squad?!" I heard a voice. I looked to see where it came from and I saw a man with short hair up to his ears and a beard. I swear every damn guy had a beard.

"Do you object?" He said with disappointment towards him "No- I just.... I just thought they would be in Erwin's squad" he muttered.

"No, Erwin is going to be busy with making up a new formation for our next expedition" he replied. Fagon turned his head to Erwin, who was looking somewhere else.

"Erwin trusts you to train these new comrades, understood?"

The guy sighed in annoyance and did his salute "understood"

+++++++
We walk into this small house and see a lot of beds "This is the squad barracks" Fagon said not turning to us.

"Yay! There are a lot of bed!! We get to live together!" Isabelle shouted. Fagon turns to us and looks at me and Isabelle "Women live in a different barrack" he said roughly. I marched to him and got him by my collar shirt.

"What the fuck is your problem? We are your new recruits and you give us a load of shit! Act like a captain!" I said. All the way here, he as been acting annoyed by us.

He shoves me off and looks at me "If you want respect, you have to earn it, little brat!" He shouted at me.

I gritted my teeth and went up to him again but I felt someone pull me. I looked back and saw Levi holding my arm.

He looks at me and nods no. I sigh and roll my yes and back away "You will sleep here" he said with a neatly placed beds.

Levi walked slowly up to the bed and touched the back of the bunk bed frame. Leave it to Levi to check if everything is clean.

Fagon looked confused "You guys lived underground. I'm sure you are use to the shit y'all smelt and lived in. Here, we have cleanliness and order" he said coldly.

Levi turned around "What the hell did you say?" He said looking at him.

"What?!" Fagon asked surprised that someone talked to him like that.

"What did you say? You bastard!" Levi shouted in his face.

"Don't you dare talk to outranking officer like that, you filthy piece of shit!" Fagon said easing his head above Levi. Levi clenched his fist and looked at him

"You and that girl need to know how to respect officers above you" he shouted. Levi was going to throw something but Farlan went in front of him and covered him.

"Yes sir! We will work on that! We will keep things in order! Right, Levi?" He turned to Levi who said nothing.

"Good, start working" Fagon said to him "Yes sir!" He saluted him. Fagon looked at his hands and walked away angrily "Work on your salute! Once you finished packing go to training grounds!" He marched away.

I looked at Farlan hand which was the other way around then it should be. Farlan sighed and snapped his head to me and Levi "If you guys want this plan to work you have to be respectful and not catch any attention!" He hissed

"Senior Officers will treat you like that if you don't give respect" Farlan said looking at us. Levi was looking at the covers with dust coming out "Did you see the way he treated us?" Levi hissed looking at the dirty sheets

"Ya, why do I have to respect him first, if he can't even respect me" I said angrily.

"I'm not giving him a salute if he gonna treat us like shit" Levi said coldly.

"Do you remember why we are here?" Farlan asked

Me and Levi sighed in annoyance "I remember" Levi said. Farlan looked at me for an answer "Yes, I remember dumbass" I say

"In that case... We can't attract any attention to ourselves! We have to get those documents!" He said.

Levi looked at him "That's annoying" he said. Isabelle popped her head out from the top bunk "Don't worry Farlan we will get those document! We will handle the people who try to stop use like we would underground!" She said victoriously.

"Stop shouting, stupid" Farlan said "Hey! Do you think I'm stupid?!" Isabelle said against the bed "Alright.... What 18 + 22? If your such a hot shot?"

Isabelle hang from the bed and put her fingers out "Ummm..... You add two to eight and then-"

"It's fourty stupid" Levi says thumping Isabelle's forehead. She looks at him with sad eyes "In the underground, it was more important to get food then do any type of math..... Why does big brother call me stupid?" She whines. Levi sighs and throws up Isbelle face with his palm.

"Okay Farlan, in your stupid plan we had to join blondies squad" a Levi says "Well, not everything goes as planned. I sit on the clean bunk bed beside them "And yet we still have to destroy it...." Levi pounded on the bed frame.

"I know but-" Farlan stops "Farlan, follow your plan and we have to destroy it- that's my concern"

"I know" Farlan says looking down.

"But before that.... We need to clean this shit up" he says grabbing his cleaning clothes "Awwww really, Levi?" I moan.

"Well, Farlan did say we can't give attention. This is it" he says showing a broom that I don't even know where it came from.

"Let's start cleaning"
------------------------------