Chapter 34

Year 850

Damn I hated these types if training. To see how much endurance you had. Even worst was that it was raining.

Luckily, I was on a horse. "Motivating" them to keep going.

"Pick up the pace!" Shadis shouted

I was behind the group and I saw Armin slowing down "Armin! Keep running! Don't give up!" I shout.

Armin's face looked like he was gonna pass out "Look, if I were you, I would pick up my shoulders and knees"

He was panting and he didn't loom at me "Y-Ye-Yes, ma'am" he stammered as he was running weak.

Little by little the rain slowed down and finally finished. We had two checkpoints. One, was the training course. Second, was the fighting course.

Shadis and I were in a tree. Checking them off if there improving or not. Shadis was happy about his students and checked them off.

I saw every last one of them improving. I also now there names Reiner Brahn, Armin Arlert, Annie Leonhart, Bertholdt Hoover, Jean Kirchtien, Sasha Braus, Conny Springer, Mikasa Ackerman, and Eren Yëger.

All of them were great soldiers that I kept my eye on.

+++++++

The second checkpoint was finally reached. It was fighting check point. I like this one because it had me going.

I had the past go threw me quickly. Even with the thought of it makes me jump

"Try not to kill anyone" Erwin's voice said to me yesterday. The day he told me I was going to this. I think he knew I would probably put someone ass on the floor.

The drill was to take the dagger away. Fighting, is probably not a skill you need but I guess it's a requirement.

I looked and watched everyone's fighting. I won't say they were perfect. Some were weaker than others.

The sad part was that they weren't getting graded on this. If you have a high grade point then you are more respected in whatever you want to be. I think that's how it goes.

I did pass Annie Leonhart. She had a really good technique of fighting. I see her again talking to Eren. Eren was listing to her from the floor.

Did she put him down? He was doing pretty good with Brahn. How can a girl put Eren down?

They looked like they had a situation. Annie had this cold face on her while she was talking to Eren.

"What's going on?" I ask them but pacifically looking at Annie

Brahn comes up to me holding his back "She was slacking off so we told her to train with us since she thinks she could be a slacker.... I guess she showed me that she's pretty good"

I look at Eren, he looked like he was in deep thought about something "Is that true Eren?" I ask

Eren slowly nods. I look at Annie and smirk "Well, I want to see how good you are" I say

Turning my head to Shadis for approval. He was already looking at me and he knew what I was asking. He slowly nodded for approval.

"I great I'll be you opponent" I say taking off my jacket and getting in a fighting stance with my fist up.

I'm not stupid. I knew exactly what her pattern was of fighting. Grab the upper body and destroy the lower.

She also got in her stance but with her elbows facing up. I've never seen that but as I said a really good technique.

"I'll be the one with the dagger" I say grabbing the dagger from Eren.

I saw everyone already gathering around to check us out.

We both went at each other and her first move came to my mouth, so she can grab it and kick me down. Her left feet stepped in first. I pushed away her left arm with my right arm and kicked her leg.

Good, so she can taste her own medicine. Everyone awed in the way I got her. I pointed the knife at her and smiled "You'd be dead by now"

She looked at me with a death glare and stood up quickly "My turn" she gritted

I got back and went into my stance again. I was ready for the dagger. I knew what her move was.

She was going to trick me into going into my stomach and then she would elbow me instead.

I flew to her and that what she did. I grabbed her wrist and turned it and brought my leg up to her face and brought her down to the dirt.

Her face was squished between my boot and the ground; And her wrist was twisted with the dagger.

She let go of the dagger "Get off me" she hissed.

I let go off her and I backed away "I guess you shouldn't be slacking off.... Train harder" I said walking away.

Everyone stared at me with amazement. Shadis walked up to me and smiled "Tough as always"

I shrug "I just showed her" I smiled

"Yeah, you showed her"