Chapter 22

Picture above goes to the rightful owner
Enjoy :)
---------
It was early, pretty early for my "mission". I got dressed and I walk into the kitchen. Yes, this is going to work. Levi will not go!

I quickly grab a piece of bread and put it in my mouth. I hear a door open and close. Damn! I woke someone up! I freeze with the bread in my mouth.

Staring at the hallway, waiting for someone to come out already. I see a small shadow and then Levi.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He was already dressed in uniform "Kusaki, why are you up so early?" He asks dully

Fuck.... He caught me. Mission abort. I sigh and take the bread out of my mouth "I-I.... I was trying to do something" I say in disappointment.

"Oh, Kusaki listen-..... I know you don't want me to go but.... I have to"

"Why do you have to? Do you think I'm ok with you just leaving and never coming back? I still can't get over Farlan and Isabelle" I say sadly

"I know, I just need to go...."

"No you don't, Erwin said it's optional"

"Kusaki, I have to go because...."

We paused for a while and I waited for him to answer as he was looking down. We stood there in silence. He didn't need to go, he didn't need to. So why would he.

"I can't get over Farlan's and Isabelle's death.... I need closure.... I told Erwin that I didn't want your squad to go... I said just him... I was the one who told him for you to stay" he said

I see him walk up to me and I bring my hand up to hit him. I feel a pull bring it down. Levi.... I hated when he did this.

"Damn you" I cry with tears flowing dow

Levi brings my hands down and hold it softly. I smell his detergent smell and I feel the warmness.

The warmness on my lips. His lips touching mine. Soft and warm lips. Not wet at all, yet not dry... It was perfect.

I open my eyes real quick and see him closing his eyes. I noticed he got into the moment as I did too.

He let's go and looks at me "I'll see you Kusaki.... I promise..." He says patting my head and then giving me a big hug.

I stay there speechless and wide eyes. To me he was pretty tall and I felt him hug me. I can tell he wasn't just doing this so I can shut up. He knew I felt wrong about this but for some reason he just had to kiss me.

I've been having a feeling for Levi but I just never spoke about it.

"I guess your my official girlfriend" he smirked "I promise I'll come back" he said, letting go of my hand and leaving the barrack.

I touched my face in amazement.

I can't believe he kissed me.

++++++++
"Let's go people! Hurry and nip it!" I shout at my cadets. After this weird morning and Levi leaving beyond the walls, we just went straight into training.

I found out that my squad wasn't bad at all. Levi just said that so he can go alone. Wouldn't have to worry about others at all, which I kinda understand.

I finish the course and hit the floor first. I watch as Lealy, Jarek, and Alissa come in "Yes! That was perfect! We were faster and everything!" Alissa shouted

"Yeah, next time you need to be more stronger on your nips. Their not shallow enough" Lealy says dully

"I think we did pretty good" Jarek smiled looking at Alissa. Alissa smiled and looked at Jarek.