Chapter 4

Hello guys.... So far I have 8 reads...

Yaaay..... /.-

I guess I'll wait...

And omg did you hear about the trailer for No Regrets!!!!

Hell yeah!!!! Comes out December 9th!!! :)

Enjoy!

----------

It's been a 5 weeks since the night we made our "promise" which I guess I'll make an acceptance. I hear the brushes clawing in the sinks of the bathroom. We were both scrubbing our butts off.

We just got in trouble for sneaking out. We were hungry. They serve crappy food here. We went to the same bakery that my dad did to buy my cake. I also found out that Levi's birthday is 10 days after mine. Mines on December 15th and his is December 25th, cool huh?

We were in complete silence because I know that Levi has a straight face while cleaning but I know deep inside, he dancing like a wild animal. I can see how dedicated he is to cleaning. I don't know why but I guess he is "Kusaki, scrub that crap harder" he say turning to me. He paused at what he cleaned and then resumed

"Levi, I know how to clean" I hiss. He drops his toothbrush and marches towards me. Grabbing my hands and scrubbing hard against the sink "Kusaki, you see that spot?!" He shouts. I jerk my hand "Yes! Damn!" I shout

I then hear footsteps come from the hallway. Levi jumps and runs back to his chore. I hear the door shake open and Ms.Bowler walks in. She walks in slowly, giving us squinted eyes "This bathroom better be spotless! Levi, I know you clean good but I want you to clean every inch of this bathroom! You two brats seem to need a spanking! You two need to stop sneaking out!" She shouts

From day one I knew fat pig, Ms. Bowler was a strict, abusing, idiot. I hated her with all my heart. She always embarrassed kids in front of everyone.

I've never met such an abusive person. She would spank and discipline kids hardcore. As I was thinking about my hate towards her, I feel a grip of my hand "You two want to be love birds..... Come here you two!" She shouts dragging both of us to her office.

Pano one ever found out about her abuse because she would literally threaten. If we did, we would get beat or she would verbally put us down.

We went into her torture chamber called "Ms. Bowler's office" We got shoved on to her bench. She used so kids can bend over and she can spank us. Depending on how bad you were, the bigger the whip.

Apparently, we were the worst children she has ever had. Levi and I looked at each other as we were bent over. I can hear her open her stand full of whips. She got the long, thick one out.

She hit it against the floor. Which made the noise every while makes when it brakes the sound.

I start feeling tears in my eyes. Levi looked down with a burnt face of embarrassment. I knew he hated crying in front of people. Including girls.

Hell, he hated when I cried. He looked over the bench and we both looked useless. I can hear a snap, and another snap.

I hear grunting also. I hear someone giving out a small groan. I look at Levi to my left and see he was getting whipped. I know Ms. Bowler probably pulled Levi's pants down.

So it can hurt even more. I felt my dress jerked up, I can feel the cold breeze that hit my back. I then felt the whip. She whipped again and I let out a cry.

I screamed with the pain I never felt before. I felt her whip again and it was a hard whip. I can feel something cold run down my back. I didn't know what it was but it snapped to me that it can be blood.

"Stop! Now! Stop!" I hear a boys voice. I look and see that Levi was struggling to stand up. He finally got himself up and I felt that Ms. Bowler stopped "You want more?!" I heard her shout faintly.

I felt a hand grip me and pull me. My panties were down, so I quickly pulled it up before I could walk. Levi. Of course he was there.

I saw his hair jumping as we ran out. Everything seemed blurry. I remember looking up and seeing the sky. We left the house that quick?

I looked at my hand which was holding Levi's. I turned my head and saw that Ms. Bowler was there screaming something and we were far from her "Le-Le-Levi where are we going?" I ask weakly.

Everything happened fast and I was so unconscious about everything. The pain on my butt stung each time I stepped "I don't know" I hear Levi's voice say.

+++++++++

We were finally on the ground. Literally on the ground. I don't remember were we went or how we got here but when I looked up, I saw dirt.

I felt like a worm. I looked around and saw Levi's head above me. I felt something soft holding my back "Kusaki? Are you ok?" He asks with a worried voice.

I focused my eyes and saw Levi, his eyes sorta red. I'm guessing he cried when I was out. I stood up and felt the pain on my butt "Ow!" I whimper. I touch my back

"I know how you feel, this crap hurts" he says. We both sit back against the wall and sigh at the same time "I guess we are on our own" he says

I chuckle "I'm not surprised, I pictured this" I said with a smile. Levi nodded and looked around in the place we were "They call this the 'underground' they say a lot of criminals and thugs are here" Levi say firmly

"Levi, we can't be here then" I say looking at him. His cheeks facing me "Ya, I guess we have to go back to Ms. Bowler and cook her cupcakes and hell, maybe even but her a drink. That'd be the cherry on top" he say sarcastically.

He turns to me with a straight face "Tch, meanie" I say crossing my arms. There we were, a couple of 7 and 8 year old kids. On the side of a bar. We already looked filthy.

I looked at Levi "Levi, we will make it.... Just watch" I say holding my hand up to the sky. The only hole that shines above the little underground. He looks at me "Whatever" he says

I ignore his negative response and look up. I lay myself down and then I hear Levi do the same. His head touching mine "Levi, don't forget about scout regiment" I say happily.

He sighs in annoyance "Of course, we have to be working for those pigs" he says

I roll my eyes "One day, something will change" I say optimistically

"Kusaki, shut up" he says chuckling. We lay there, on the dirt. We both feel our eyes get heavy and we fall asleep.

One day.... Something will change