Halloween Special

Happy Halloween :)

I hope everyone has a good day and some great candy!

I love scary stories, post some if ya like :)

Sorry that it's really late but...

Enjoy!

----------------

"I can't believe Levi and the guys made us clean this old dump" I sigh, looking at the building that I was not supposed to do.

"Why can't the guys help us?" Lealy asks dully, holding a flashlight.

"I don't know they said they were 'busy' " I said

"This is going to be a lot to clean" Alissa wined

I sighed "Let's get started" I said walking in the doors of the building. Webs and dust flew when I opened the door. This place must be very old.

We all cough and walk inside. The place was really dark and creepy. Type of thing you would find in a horror book.

"This place gives me the creeps" Alissa whispers

"I know..." I say looking up at the high ceilings.

I snap out and pass the buckets with the brooms to them "Let's start cleaning and this place will look like a palace" I say optimistically

They nod and put there fists up "We can do this girls! Who needs boys?" I shout
"Fighting!" We victory pump.

We heard a big bang against the ground. We all jumped and looked around to see what is was.

I saw candles on the wall and lit them. It gave a little more light to be less creepy. I found an old statue that fell. On the table you can see the bottom on the statues outline.

The thing was that it was in the middle of the table. Who did this thing fall? I gave a creepy look trying to figure it out.

"What's wrong, Captain" Alissa asks

I gulp and nervously smile "N-N-Nothing..."

Alissa gets frightened and Lealy also has a horrifying face "What? Did I scare y'all...?" I try to joke.

They slowly nod left to right and point up. I slowly turn around and see a ghostly black thing and it was smiling.

I screamed really loud and ran. The girls also started running. I was going to leave but then I heard something. A laugh.

I knew exactly what this was. Someone was messing with us. I turned around and made a straight face. The laugh became psychotic.

Hangi's hair then came out behind the ghost. She was laughing historically. I ran up to her and gave her a punch right in the face.

She grabbed her face and kept laughing, still on the floor

"What the hell, Hangi! I hate you! What's your problem?!" I shouted

Her laugh was faintly going away and I saw her wipe her tears "Oohhhh! That was so much fun! Hahahaha! You should've seen your face!" She pointed at me.

I made a straight face and looked away, blushing. She stood up and she was still laughing "You guys are the best people to prank" she laughed

"Why are you here?" I muttered

Hangi's laugh finally left and she smiled "Well, Levi said you'd be here and I did not feel like doing work so I sneaked out here and also brought this guy with me to scare you" she hugged the ghost puppet.

"I'll get you back someday" I smile evilly

"Ohhhh, I'm scared" Hangi smiled sarcastically

"Well, now you have to help us for payback" I say giving her my broom

"That's totally fine" she said getting the broom "I would sweep the whole damn world to see those scared faces again" she laughed

"Okay get over it" Lealy hissed

"That was so mean" Alissa said bitting her thumb nail.

"Don't worry, you lucky I didn't take a picture"

++++++

Sweeping every inch of the place. We almost cleaned the whole place "We're almost done" I sigh and wipe my forehead.

"Guys!.... Where's Lealy?" Alissa asked

I looked around the room and only saw Hangi with a broom and Alissa. For some reason I had a very scary feeling. This place was creepy.

"L-Lealy.... Come out now.... That's an order!" I shout, trying not to sound scared. I straighten my shoulders and look around again.

"What... What if the ghost of this castle ate her" Hangi shakes

"What?" I ask turning around "G-Ghost?" I stutter

Hangi nodded her head rapidly "Yes, I heard some ghost haunt this place. Maybe they took her" Hangi explained

"Your lying!" Alissa shouts

"Sadly... I'm not"

We all freaked out and went together in a circle. I felt goosebumps go up my spine. Hangi and Alissa were already shaking.

I heard something walking. Oh no. What was it. You could hear the thing get closer and closer. It was walking so slow, while it's shoes made echoes through the hall ways.

"How many time have I told you to put water then soap on the floors-"

I jump up and quickly hug Levi. It was Levi; we were getting scared for nothing. I felt his arms go around my waist.

"What happened?" Levi asked firmly

Hangi started laughing again and she went on the floor. I turned around and looked at her "Why are you laughing?" I asked

"Y-Y-You.... Hahahahahahaha! You should've seen y'all's faces! I sent Lealy to get Levi to come down here and you really thought.....Hahahahahahaha!" She cried

"T-This was a joke!" I shout. I jump to Hangi and start play punching her. Not a real punch.

Levi smirks "That was pretty funny"

I snap to him and hit him.

Damn this day I swear.