Chapter 30

"Ugh, this is going to such a waist" Levi sighs.

I look at him and chuckle "Everything is waist to you"

He smirks "I guess so.... Why does Erwin want a meeting after getting our new squad? Such a pain in the ass"

"Because that is your job as captain" I smile, elbowing him.

We were both to report to Erwin's office because we had a meeting. I'm not supposed to go because I'm not a captain but since I'm a so called "Senior soldier" I guess I'm included.

"Levi, Kusaki you made it in time" he smiles. All of the captain were there, all 13 captain, including Levi.

"Smalls! It's nice to see ya!" Hangi shouts happily. Erwin looks at her with a straight face and looks down to sigh.

"We need to talk about the situation of the fall, as we all know. Unfortunately, many people died last year and we need to prevent that" his hands were folded on his desk.

"Any suggestions?" He says not looking at us. He was looking at his paper work on his desk.

I look around and then at Erwin "I have 3" I say.

Erwin looks at me "Go ahead"

"Well, first, we need to have an extra seal for the wall. I still don't know what... Second, transportation, a lot of people died because there wasn't enough room on the boats. Maybe if we make underground trails to the next wall. We can transport easily and faster. Third, food and shelter. Many soldiers of garrison, MPs and even out own didn't want to help the refugees because "shortage of food" and not a lot of people had nice cozy beds. We need to figure an emergency house just in case that does happen"

They all stare at me with amazement. Erwin smiles "Kusaki, you have a smart mind"

I smile "Thank you..."

"Well, you all are excused. I think that all we need to hear"

We all salute and start leaving, except Mike.

"Oi! Kusaki and Levi let's go grab something!" Hangi hugs me.

I look at Levi, who had an annoyed face "Sure, let's go" I smirk evilly at Levi. He looks at me with a death glare.

"Awesome!"

++++++++

Hangi was in front of me and she was chomping down food. She gulped and looked at me "Soo, how are you doing since your coma" she asks

Levi grits his teeth becaus of her asking about that. He himself doesn't like talking about that day. First, because I woke from my coma and he confessed his love.

I smiled "I'm doing fine.... Much better actually" I say, looking at Levi in the corner of my eye.

"So, I just wanna ask to make the rumors clear..... Are you guys really together?" She asks softly, covering her mouth from the side.

I laugh and look at Levi. This time I'm going to answer "Yes, but we want to keep it on the down low" I whisper back.

She jumps "Oh! Of course!" She whisper loudly.

The next 10 minutes she talked about her philosophy with titans. The reason of why she looks at titans in a different perspective.

Then I see a soldier come from behind and taps her on the soldier while she was talking brightly "Captain Hangi, we have a titan ready for you" he stammers.

She jumps up with a bread hanging from her mouth "Yahoo!" She shouts with her teeth clenched.

Grabbing her bread and jumps up "Damn, I really wanted to keep talking to you Kusaki.... I'm sorry"

"Your fine, go ahead and keep experimenting. I wanna hear about it tomorrow"

She smiles with blushed cheeks and grabs my hands "Kusaki, your a saint"

I smile nervously "Hangi, you needa go"

"I'm so excited! Kusaki maybe one day you can experiment with me!"

I scratch my head "That'd be fun.... Ya itsa plan!" I wink.

"Yeass!" She screeches. I smile and wave. She waves back "See you around, Kusaki!" She leaves with the soldier.

I snap my head to Levi "You see, is there a differnt a opinion about her? I told you that she has a good perspective"

"Yes I have a totally different opinion about her..."

"That's great, now you won't call her-"

"She's an annoying, dirty, nerd"

An arrow goes in my stomach "Ahhh, great, I'll never change your mind" I says with disappointment.

"I'm going with you to that experiment" he says.

"You don't need to" I smile

"Nope, I've made up my mind and I'm going"

I sigh "Fine, but don't be mean"

"I'll try not to be" he drinks his drink.

I get up and walk away "Let's go..." I yawn,"I'm so sleepy..." I say

"Oh.... Well I'm sleeping with you tonight"

"Oh really?" I smirk

He nods "Yup"

I put my arm in front of him "Beat me and you can have the whole bed"

He smirks "Let's go..." He pulls his sleeves up "You think you can beat me?"

"We'll see" I smile.

We both start running and at the moment I didn't care who was winning. I hate the fact that a memory comes to me when this type if thing happens but I quickly see a flash of us.

A picture of us running but as kids. We used to always do this as kids.

Even today....

I guess we never grew up