Chapter 31

Hey guys!

Just wanted to put a song up for this story. Just to image the opening of this was a real anime. Don't judge!

Anyways, please go read my book that is a story that I admire and you will to! It is called "Head over heals for football!" check it please! and thank you! \(^•^)/

---------

"This is going to be so much fun!" Hangi shouted. She was jumping up and down about me helping her with some experiments.

I wanted to do it for her, just to be nice, but some of it was for a selfish reasoning. I wanted to find out what shuts them down.

Hangi was explaining that titans sleep during the night. Her hypothesis was that they are not sleeping because they are resting or tired, there was another source for energy. Which we would find out.

As I was walking I kept thinking of what might be it "Ahhh here we go, my lab" she said showing me the place with her hands.

All over the place were notes. Notes of titans, humans, and other types of things. There were a lot of beakers.

Levi also decided to come with me because he wanted to "watch" for himself. But I highly doubt that.

"Alrighty then, take what notes you think will help you and a note pad. We are going hunting tonight!"

I looked around and saw a note pad lying around. I got it and walked next to her. We got on horses and left on top of the wall.

We climbed the whole wall and I have to say it was a pain in the ass. Once we got up there we looked at the titans with binoculars.

"You see Kusaki, there they are going to sleep already" she smiled pointing at something I couldn't see with my own eyes. She passed the binoculars to me and pointed again "You see?"

I look around, unfocused at first but then they all started showing. All of the titans were sleeping, standing up. Their eyes were fully closed but they were a little open.

"What ya think?" She says excitingly writing her notes.

I look at her with a crooked smile "Fascinating" I say, passing the binoculars to Levi. Levi took a quick glance and gave them back to me "Levi, you didn't even look"

"Yes I did"

"No, you didn't"

Levi looks at me and sighs "Kusaki, stop acting like a child"

I roll my eyes and give the binoculars to Hangi "What's your hypothesis?" Hangi said still writing.

I look at her and hesitate to answer at first "Honestly, how do they get energy outside the walls if they don't have food, like us, to eat?"

"Very good question" Hangi thinks

"Well, my hypothesis is that they get it from the sun" I say looking at the moon.

Hangi looks at me and then the moon "Brilliant, Kusaki!" She shouts.

I look at her oddly "I wasn't done..." I stammer "I think they are kind of like flowers... One of there sources of energy is the sun. The flower have different kinds of sources like water, dirt, and the sun. Maybe the titans are the same way..."

Hangi looked at me with a psychotic smile "Kusaki, merry me already! That is a genius hypothesis!"

Levi chuckles at her and I do too "I love the way you think, you should come with me to these types of things!"

I smile "Oh no, thank you for bringing me here"

Hangi smiled and hugged her note pad, bitting her lower lip "Wait till General Erwin finds out!"

+++++++

The next day that exactly what we did. We went to tell the greatest hypothesis to Erwin. It was just a hypothesis but I guess it was a big deal.

Hangi walked beside me towards Erwin's office. She burst into the room and jumps up and down "Erwin you wouldn't believe what Hangi thought of!"

She looks at me "Well, go one and tell him Kusaki" she smiles

I clear my throat nervously and look at Erwin "Yesterday, we didn't know why titans would sleep so I thought-"

"Maybe that Titans are like flowers!" Hangi held her hands together with a very excited face "What a beautiful way of seeing titans!" She danced.

"Titans have several energy source. Like how flowers have water, dirt, and the sun! One of the sources can be the sun!" She jumped.

I chuckle and shrug "What she said"

Erwin smiled and looked down with his clenched hands on his lips "Very well, a great discovery"

I look at him confused "Oh, ahhh it's a discovery?"

"Well, yes"

"But discovery... It's something that we know is true. That was just a hy-"

"It was a very good hypothesis" Erwin says standing up and getting a book from his shelf "I'll study more about your hypothesis but first I have to get to think about flowers"

I bow "Yes"

"Oh and also.... We have figured out an extra type of gate to close of the wall, whenever it might be kicked in and I followed what you said. They are making underground trails right now, thanks to you"

I smile and wave my hands "Oh, no problem at all"

Erwin nods and looks at me "Very well, Kusaki you have quiet an extraordinary mind and I hope to work further with you"

"Thank you, general" I say walking towards the door slowly "I'll see you around Erwin!" Hangi shouts while waving at him.

We close the door behind us and Hangi quickly snaps her head "He's so in to you" she says excitingly

I make a straight face and scoff "No he doesn't, he just likes my brain" I joke

"Whatever..." She sings

I look at her and sigh "Your so weird"

Hangi hugs me "Thank you.... I'd like to say that I'm glad to work with you too"

"Your on that too..... Maybe you like me Hangi" I chuckle

"Hey, I did say for you to marry me, right?"

I laughed "Yeah, sure, whatever"

Hangi. I now have a totally different opinion about you. I kind of like the way she thinks about titans. A different perspective, maybe that will help to experiment with titans.

A good perspective to find good information.