Half an hour went by, and the young man, Wiltshire, now changed to Wil, and his friend, Trent, reached the doorman.
"Identification. Entry cost $40."

"Forty bucks," Wil blurted out in reflex. Trent elbowed him and paid their fee quietly. The doorman didn't spare them a glance, but as they entered the main entrance, they felt the change in the atmosphere. Shaking it off, they stood in awe of the club's interior, carpeted floor of red and gold design, circling an octagon-shaped dancefloor. On the left and right were lounge areas and sleek bar tables with cushioned stools that led to the high-rise bar. Surprisingly, it wasn't crowded, a few patrons sat at the designated seats as they were served, but servers dressed in black. They wore either red or pink waistcoats, were neatly dressed, and had the utmost professional air around them. Wil and Trent walked further in and looked above; the second floor had private booths shielded by purple and red sheer curtains. Shadows of occupants moved around the booth, leaving a lot for guests' imagination on the ground floor. The two found an empty table cleaned previously and gave them a full view of the dancefloor and the other end of the second and third floors. On the third were the DJ booth and three large seating areas that were shielded just like the second floor, but it had other shutters for maximum privacy. Only one was occupied at the moment with people going in and out randomly but that's all anyone could see. Along the rails were plush high stools for either decoration or use. On the second floor was a large screen beneath the DJ booth, this caught the men's attention. Adverts were playing on the screen randomly but not those you can find on your local cable channel.

"Talk about good marketing," Trent muttered. Though the music was blasting around them, Wil still heard him, the sound quality was top notch. 

"Isn't that the exclusive online brand that currently has a waiting list?" Wil asked in awe. The one-minute ad was none other than ARDent Designs. A high-end jewelry store with one-of-a-kind design in earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets, anything you request, they will do their best to please you. The materials are authentic, and they can provide the jewels, or you can procure your own. It was Wil's dream to have a piece made by the company but he needed money and prestige. 
The following advert caught them by surprise. They were promoting an MMA match that's about to take place that night.

"I thought we were to miss the match. But, we got an hour to spare." This came from a man who was standing with his friends near the table. Trent and Wil listened intently. 
"Who are you going to bet on? Did the broker make her rounds as yet?"
The men frowned in confusion by that comment. Can they bet on matches here?
"AH! Here she comes! I'm gonna bet on the big man's protégé. He won the majority of his matches, great skills, and on top of his game. But, his challenger came out of the blue, no background info on him."
"You're right. He's lucky the boss allowed it. Probably some internal shit."

"Good night, gentlemen. I'm seeing some familiar faces. Mr. Hough. Mr. Gallan. You wish to be on the floor tonight?" The female broker, the men, spotted afar made her way to them with a warm smile.

"Yes. We've brought some guests who wish to be near the action. So there's no need for a booth tonight." Mr. Hough, who was a regular at the club, answered her amicably.

"Very well. I will have a few seats sent your way near the match time and drinks. Any request from the chef?"

"Whatever he wishes to make tonight."

"I'll relay the message. Are you ready?" she asked, waving a device demurely in their faces. In less than ten seconds the men began to call out their bets. Wil and Trent eavesdropping on the conversation, eyes widen at the sound of the men calling out large sums of money so casually. Making five grand for a simple outing to a new club placed them in high spirits, but hearing numbers like twenty grand and one hundred and fifty grand being said so quickly, they came to terms with their position. 
After the broker left the group, she came to their table. "First time at Le Desir?" she asked kindly after they both became flustered after her initial question of betting.