|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚

Start from the beginning

Ohkieee dokiee.
Do well in the meeting.
Take care. I love you more 💖 !
2:00 pm

I locked my phone and we two cleaned up the whole shop and then Raj dropped me at home.

"Take care di, if you need something first call Jeeks then if he doesn't pick up call me." He teased me.

"Shut up and go already." I replied to him. I know my cheeks must be beetroot red. His mere reference and it happens. Stay normal Swati, I reminded myself.

"Bye then." He said & left. I went inside, entering the passcode, searched my phone in the bag and gave a call to him. He didn't pick up, must be in the meeting.

I dropped a text to him that I reached home safely, got changed into shorts and paired it up with one of his sweatshirts. The moment I wore it, his woodsy smell filled my nostrils. He's not here, he's still affecting me so badly. Stupid him !!

I cleaned up the living room and made a lentil bowl for lunch. I ate it silently, it feels weird now to eat alone. I miss him. His playful remarks, teasings, that stupid sexy smirk, everything about him is so hot but all over he's cute. How he hates being called cute. Hehe, idiot Malhotra !!

I was washing the dishes when my phone rang, I ran towards it to find it's his call. Without wasting any time, I picked it up and said,"Hiiiii."

"Did you eat ?" He asked.

"I did, how about you & how's the meeting?" I replied, while walking towards the sofa.

"Yupsieee I did. It was good as usual. I'm missing you..." He said while I blushed.

"Mee too." I mumbled involuntarily.

"Is it, shall I come home early?" He asked from the other side.

"No, don't neglect work. Anyways, it's a matter of three more hours. So you do your work." I said to him.

"Ohkay then, give me a virtual kiss." He spoke cheekily.

"Nopes, you take that when you'll be back home." I replied blushingly.

"Promise na, you won't back out or try some new prank on me." He enquired.

"Naah, I won't. Till then byeeeissssh, take care & drive safely." I said to him.

"Keep my kisses safely." He chuckled saying this.

"Haan, byee." I giggled & hung up. Damn this man is crazy. I kept the phone for charging and watched some new K-Drama series on Netflix. And if I start watching it, I won't leave the place without finishing it because of curiosity.

I was so engrossed in it that I forgot the check on time and it's already evening. I kept the laptop aside & prepared some coffee for him. After a while the doorbell rang, & I knew who it was. I opened the door and asked,"When you know the passcode, what's the need of ringing the bell."

Without saying anything, he bent down on his knees and forwarded his hands towards me holding two Nutella jars flashing his swoon worthy smile.

"Come inside you fool. I know we are running out of Nutella, why are you sitting in proposing style?" I said and took the nutella jar, held his hand and dragged him inside. I kept the jars in their rack & handed him a glass of water.