"Nah unnie, I'm serious," Jeongyeon said as she opened the refrigerator and took out something. "I like this better than anything!"

Jeongyeon showed her the gallon, and Nayeon immediately rolled her eyes, and covered her mouth in disgust, that made the younger glared at her.

"Eww... I don't like the smell, ugh!" Nayeon stepped backwards as she saw the Vanilla ice cream. She dramatically gasped. "Do you still like that?"

"Of course, I do!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and rolled her eyes. She took out a spoon of it. "Aaaaah, it tastes like sweet, creamy... Heaven!"

"Ew, ew!"

"Shut up, unnie. I never criticize your favorite... Uh... Chocolate flavor! Yuck!"

"Chocolate tastes better than your Vanilla poop!" Nayeon exclaimed like a kid and pointed at the gallon. "It tastes... Like poop!"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and continue eating. "Bla, bla, bla, whatever. Cookies and Cream flavor tastes better that your Choco who's always late!"

"Haha, nice joke!" Nayeon sarcastically clapped her hands, but stopped when she realizes something. "H-hey, Cookies and Cream huh?"

"And so?"

"You mean Tae's favorite flavor?" Nayeon wiggled her brows, and the younger mentally slapped her forehead. "Yow! I knew it, you still—"

"Shut the f up!" Jeongyeon passed her way and sat on the couch together with the younger. Nayeon followed her.

"I still ship you with Tae, even if you like Jimin—"

"Oh come on, stop shipping me with every guy that you know, damn you Nayeon unnie!" Jeongyeon cursed and the younger laughed at them.

"Okay, okay fine, sorry Jeongyeon-ah." Nayeon raised her hands in surrender and hugged her. "We'll sleep here tonight! Let's have a movie marathon, and a sleepover!"

"Yes yes, we've really waited for you, Jeongyeon unnie!" Momo clapped in excitement as she took out the snack and opened it.

"Wait, I saw you guys are already watching something. What is it?" Jeongyeon asked them, with a hint of confusion written all over her face."

Sana smiled widely. "Unnie, we watched R-18 movies. In short, we watched por—"

"What the hell, Sana!" The three exclaimed and Jeongyeon's eyes widen in shock. Sana shyly showed them her peace sign.

"Uh... Of course not! I'm just joking. You guys are so serious..." Sana pouted and Momo ruffled her hair, and they both laughed.

"Is it true that you guys watched... Uh... I don't know how to say it, but did you guys really... Don't tell me—"

"Of course not Jeongie, what the fudge!" Nayeon frowned and shook her head. "If I let these kids watch, I know that you'll scold me."

"Oh my gosh..." Jeongyeon sighed in relief as she touched her chest. "I thought you guys did. Don't you ever try watching inappropriate stuffs on our television, or else?"

"Or else what Jeongyeon unnie?" Momo asked innocently, but Sana and Mina glared at her. "Oh... Sorry."

"I'm not going to let you all enter in our house." Jeongyeon nodded strictly, as she took the remote control. "Understood?

"Yes!"

"By the way, why you didn't bring with you the other girls?"

"Where's Jihyo, Dubu, Chae, and Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked them, and took a scoop on her ice cream. "Where are they?"