[16] Team Building IV (Strings of Melody)

A/N: The last and the epilogue part of Chapter 16.

What do you think will happen next?

Let's find out.

[Chapter 16]

"Do you think, when will noona wake up?"

Jungkook asked while resting his elbows. Wondering when will Jeongyeon wake up, since she's been sleeping for the whole time. All of the students are currently having their breakfast.

Nayeon tilted her head at the younger. Her eyes can say that she cried whole night. Proving that she really missed her. She prayed whole night, and she wasn't able to have a proper nap.

"I don't know Kookie," Nayeon sadly smiled and shook her head. "But I hope that she will, soon."

The youngest also looked down. It's been almost 12 hours since the incident happened. They couldn't be enjoy their food—no matter how delicious it looks like—because of what happened. He sighed.

"I also do. I'm worried about her. But there's an improvement in her situation." He put his utensils down. "But, it's much better if she's here with us... Enjoying this delicious meal in our table."

Everyone was silent—actually, the whole room was silent—no one dared to speak while the whole class was eating. They're all sad, anxious.

Worried.

"Jimin, are you alright?" Nayeon worriedly asked Jimin when she saw his eyes, puffy and red. Taehyung and Jungkook also turned to him.

"What happened to your eye? Did you cried last night—"

"I-I'm fine," Jimin smiled dryly, and looked away. "I just lost m-my appetite." He whispered to them.

That's not true at all, but he need to lie.

"A-are you sure?" He heard someone beside him asked. It was Taehyung. "But, why it looks like you cried last night?"

"Do you have sore eyes, Jimin?"

Now, the nonstop questions that he needs to answer.

"I-I'm really fine," Jimin smiled and showed his thumbs up. "No need to worry about me. Let's put our attention to Jeongyeon." He answered.

They really missed her a lot. It's been hours, but still, she's lying down on bed. Eyes closed.

"But Jimin hyung..." Jungkook once again put down his utensils and turned to the older man infront of him. "Where did you go last night?"

Jungkook and Jimin are roommates. They shared the same room last night, while Taehyung shared with his other classmate.

The two curiously looked at each other. Mentally asking if do they have an idea. But of course, they don't have. Now, their heads turned to Jungkook.