[29] Two Lines

[Chapter 29]

[Chapter 29]

"So, which one is the thing that is happening to you right now?"

"When was your last period? You don't remember it anymore don't you? Why? Because you haven't." She added.

Her eyes widen as the younger pointed out about her menstruation. For a moment, she tried to recall her last menstruation, but too bad, she couldn't remember it.

Because she hadn't yet, for 1 month.

"Are you scaring the hell out of me, Lisa?!"

Jeongyeon exclaimed. But even though her tone is like that, fear started to build inside her. Her whole body is trembling right now, but she tried to remain standing.

"I'm just trying to state the possibilities, Jeongyeon," Lisa's tone remain still, unbothered the latter's rising tone. "Who knows what will happen, right?"

Jeongyeon clenched her fist, but of course, she won't hurt her.

"Possibilities? No, you're jumping into nonsense conclusions." Jeongyeon fired back as her eyes filled with rage, but of course she knows how to control it.

Lisa nodded. "Let's say that you're right. But what if—"

"STOP THIS BULLSHIT, LISA!"

Now, her eyes filled with tears. But, Lisa's expression didn't change at all. She's trying to wake her up.

"Y-you have no idea what happened to me. Stop..."

Her voice became low and soft as she rested her back at one of the doors of the cubicle. Luckily, it was just the two of them inside.

"I know."

Jeongyeon widen her eyes, and stood up. She almost forgot about everything happened today, by just hearing what she said. She walked towards her.

"W-what?"

The younger turned her back from to and near the door.

"Take care, Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief. She knows that she heard what she said. She heard her right. But then, she remembered Lisa's message to her, that is really familiar to what she said a while ago.

'Wherever you are, be careful.'

She grabbed her arm.

"Wait, Lisa."

Lisa turned around. Still holding the same nonchalant expression. She raised her brow a bit.

"Y-you told me to be careful. And that night, s-something bad happened to me." Jeongyeon stared directly in her eye with a hint of hope.

"And now, I know I heard it right. You said you know what happened to me. But how? Only our whole squad knows about it."

"I-If you know something... Please help me."