[24] The Party Begins

A/N: Kinda long chapter...

Honestly, I was about to upload this chapter last Saturday, but I wasn't confident that time.

Here you go!

[Chapter 24]

As time passes by their story will get old...

But their love and the memories they share together will remain... Forever.

And that's a promise.

Love is really undeniably precious. Her love for him remained till centuries.

Jeongyeon cried so hard as she read the last lines from the book that Jimin bought her last 2 weeks.

She grabbed a tissue paper and wiped her tears away, and she hugged the book.

"W-why isn't happy ending?!" She murmured and sobbed as she buried herself in the pillow. "Why?!"

She fixed herself and stared at nowhere.

"C-Cynthia and Joaquin deserves a happy ending," she threw a glance on the book with a dead flower cover. "I can't still believe this."

She looked down, and took the book. Her eyes scanned on it's cover. The cover is a dead flower, a lifeless one and it's petals are falling on the ground.

And the cover is has an old filter.

"It's sad that they didn't end up together," Jeongyeon felt bad, as she continued talking to herself. "I wish I could do something."

But I'm just a reader...

Then, a tear rolled down on her cheek.

"I wish I won't be able to experience a tragic ending."

A happy ending for you, and for me.

But then, she heard her phone that distracted her moment.

Ding!

-------------------------------------

🍭 Bangtwice Squad 💜

Active now •

Nayeon cleared the nickname for everyone.

Nayeon:

Lol, let's stop using
nicknames shall we?

It hurts my eye.

Seokjin:

Ok

Nayeon:

Hey Jin oppa, are
you mad?

Seokjin:

No not really.