[01] Welcome, Senior High!

A/N: Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for giving a chance on this story. I am just new here on Wattpad, and this is my first time publishing a story, and a fanfiction.

I really ship JeongMin, so that's why I decided to write a story for them. Enjoy!

[Chapter 01]

[Chapter 01]

Year 2016

What if, this isn't real? What if I'm just dreaming—

"Hey, Jeongyeon! Wait for me!" A woman's voice echoed around the room, even if the girl whom she was calling was just standing at the door, waiting for her.

Jeongyeon, who was just daydreaming got interrupted by a sudden call.

"I'm just here, Nayeon unnie. Did you even see me moved a muscle?" She asked, irritated.

"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon. I was just kidding you know? I want to see you pissed." She replied and clung to her arms. The latter rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, Jeongyeon-ah, we're going to be late!" Nayeon shouted again, which made Jeongyeon removed her hands from her arm, and use her two hands to cover her ears.

"Calm down, unnie, and stop shouting at me!" Jeongyeon replied, getting a little bit pissed since Nayeon kept on shouting at her. "I'm not deaf, you know?

"Hehe, I'm sorry, Jeongyeon-ah~ Unnie is just kidding." Nayeon apologized softly, and clung again to her best friend's arm. "And I'm also teasing you~"

"Yeah, yeah, you're teasing me again, and you seemed like you enjoy it, huh?" Jeongyeon said sarcastically, which just the latter replied with a giggle.

"You're too serious you know? Just calm down, and relax. The school year is about to start~" Nayeon said in a singsong tone. "So, let's get going, you don't wanna be late on our first day, don't you?"

"No, of course," Jeongyeon replied. "I don't wanna embarrass myself, like what happened last year." She cringed.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are best friends. They we're neighbors and they always hang out like the way they used to.

They are also studying in the same school. Now, they are on their senior high school (Grade 11), so that's why, Nayeon is really excited. At the same time, she doesn't want to to be late because that's embarrassing.

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, remembered what happened last year. On the last year of their Junior High School.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 2015

A girl was walking on the hallway. I couldn't here anything but the beating of her heart. She was late, and she knows what will happen next.

Her heart couldn't stop beating faster and faster like a Ferrari. This is the first time that she experienced being late, especially on her first day! She woke up late, so that's why.