[08] Two Choices

[Chapter 08]

[Chapter 08]

"Jeongyeon-ah..."

"Wake up, sleepyhead..."

"Do you know what time is it?"

"You left me no choice, I am sorry..."

"PRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Nayeon used her whistle and whistled so hard, that made the latter screamed and quickly sit because of shock.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Jeongyeon quickly stood back, and went back to her senses. Then, she glared at the one who made the noise. "What's with the whistle, unnie?!"

"To wake up your soul," Nayeon said and put her hands at her waist. "I have no choice. And by the way, do you have any idea what time is it?"

Her eyes widen as she grabbed her phone. "What the hell?!" She blinked few times. "It is already six thirty in the morning?!"

She looked at Nayeon, who is already wearing her uniform, and getting ready to school. "Why you didn't wake me up?!"

"Yah! I tried, but I can't, you sleepyhead." Nayeon said, and yelled. "Now, you only have thirty minutes to get ready, don't blame me, and fix yourself, now!"

The older left her room, to give her privacy. She scold herself, she only have less than thirty minutes, and she knows that there's no one at fault—

She remembered her alarm clock. She glared at it.

I remember setting you up at exactly five thirty, before sleeping. Now what happened, huh?!

She grabbed the innocent alarm clock. "You are useless."

Then, she threw it at her bed, and went inside the bathroom.

* * *

"Hey! Let's go, faster you slow turtle!" Nayeon scold her again.

"How dare you call me—"

"Aish, shut up, you little kiddo," Nayeon shut her up. "Being late is the least thing that you want to happen, don't you?"

"Fine!" Jeongyeon said, irritated.

And when they open the door, a man with a wide smile appeared.

"HEEEEELLLLLOOOOO!"

Jeongyeon's eyes widen, and Nayeon seems like she wasn't surprised when she saw the man infront of their door.

"T-Taehyung?" Jeongyeon asked and blinked as she looked at the guy infront of them. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, well..." Taehyung said, and looked at the older one. "Nayeon asked me so."

"Huh, why did you asked him to go here?" Jeongyeon looked at her best friend, who just shrugged her shoulders. "Taehyung's house is way too far from here!"