[20] A Familiar Tune

A/N: Again, a kinda long chapter.

[Chapter 20]

That's great.

Now, everything is back to normal—

"Jeongyeon, I know that you like Taehyung, and the feeling is mutual!"

Not really.

"What the hell, Nayeon?" Jeongyeon crossed her arms as she looked at Nayeon. They're at the classroom right now. "Stop spreading false news."

"Hey, you disrespectful kiddo!" Nayeon poked her forehead that made the younger flinch. "You called me Nayeon only? But I'm your unnie!"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "I don't care Nayeon, you're always like that—"

"Hey sorry!" Nayeon quickly cut her words short and hugged her. Currently, she's occupying Jimin's seat, while Taehyung sat at Jungkook's seat.

"Just kidding kiddo, right Tae?

"Yeah—"

"It's real," someone spoke beside them. They all turned to that person. "Why do we need to deny something, if it is the truth, right?"

Jennie nonchalantly glanced them. Her dull and emotionless eyes is visible to them. She changed... A lot.

It's been almost a month since their group bothered them. She speak again.

"Don't lie to her, Taehyung." Jennie said in a monotonous tone. She cut her gaze away from them. "Say it."

"Jennie..."

"Don't be dumb, Jeongyeon. Don't you feel it? Are you numb, or some kind of stupid?" Jennie's cold voice added tension to the atmosphere.

Nayeon harshly stood up from her seat. Even if she loves shipping her two friends, but still she never crossed the line.

"Jennie, stop this shit—"

"Why, what's wrong with saying the truth, Nayeon?" She also stood up, and faced Nayeon with her lifeless expression. Her tone remained monotonous "No need to lie—"

"Enough."

They both turned to the one who spoke. Taehyung and his cold voice send shivers to them, except Jennie.

"As expected, you'll still deny it—"

Taehyung stood up, and faced her. While Nayeon sat down. They both could feel the tension between their two classmates.

Jennie pointed at Jeongyeon."She's one of the reasons why you broke up with me—"

"No."

Taehyung nonchalantly looked at her directly in the eye. "You already know the reason why. But you still kept blaming her for your wrongdoings."