[35] Forget-Me-Not

DISCLAIMER: The scenes and events that were able to feature in this chapter are only fictional, and didn't happened in real life. Always keep that in mind.

A/N: Please, be ready. :(

[Chapter 35]

[Chapter 35]

Year 2017

January 2, 2017

This day, is the most painful day. For her. For everyone who loves him.

Why him...?

Why did you leave me?

How could I cope when you're gone?

How could I move on?

Who did this to you?

Who killed you?

I'm sorry, I failed to protect you. Your smile, I won't be able to see them again.

Forgive me, for neglecting your feelings for me for a very long time...

The gloomy atmosphere can be feel in the around. There she is, staring at her childhood best friend's coffin.

Jeongyeon never experienced seeing losing someone she love. It's been a very long time since her grandparents died, but she's too young that time to understand the whole situation — or what really happened that time.

Now, she knows what the real pain felt like.

It feels like the whole world turn it's back to her. He is someone close to her heart, why it has to be him?

She didn't want to believe in this very moment.

"T-Taehyung... w-why?" She mumbled while looking down.

Should I push everyone away?

Is this real? Or a nightmare?

Please wake me up. I don't want this. This is too much! This is!

Kim Taehyung, please wake up...

"J-Jeongyeon unnie..." Chaeyoung tapped her shoulders, that made her turn to the younger. "W-we also felt the same..."

"T-Taehyung oppa is a good friend of ours," she added when the older didn't respond. A tear fell on the younger's eye. "I know it's hard for us. But for you? It's more painful. Knowing that you and oppa shared the moment of being friends for a very long time."

"But, unnie. Please be strong. Let's be stronger. Taehyung oppa, would love to see us together. Not crying..." Mina also joined them, but she wasn't able to finish her line.

Jeongyeon looked again at his coffin. Now, she chuckled bitterly, not minding if her tears would made her face messy or not.

Y-you told me months ago that I shouldn't leave you. Remember? The time that I was eager to end my own life. You told me that, I should stay would you. With all of you.