[38] The Man Behind

A/N: The unexpected revelation of who's the mastermind behind all of this.

Are you ready to meet him?

"I am someone that you don't, and will never expect."

Remember that line? This is going to be a big time!

[Chapter 38]

To tell you honestly, I don't believe in coincidence Everything has a damn reason. Who knows what will happen next? Life is a package of surprises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 2007

"Mom, I have a story to share."

A little and adorable girl asked as she slightly pulled her mom's clothes. The old woman smiled at her beloved daughter, and nodded as she tapped the vacant sit next to her.

"What is it, sweetie?" The kid occupied the space and leaned her head at her mom.

"Teacher Park told us a very sad... and a bit horrible story earlier, mommy," she clasped her small hands together. "I was so frightened. I don't wanna experience the same thing, mom."

The mother seems to be interested on what her daughter would say next. "What is it, my lovely one?" Mrs. Yoo replied, as she run her fingers through her daughter's soft hair.

"M-mommy, based on the story, there was a little princess. Her parents told her that it was prohibited to enter the forest. But, she disobeyed them." She can sense sadness and fear on her voice.

The mother stared at her daughter, intently and listening carefully. Little Jeongyeon cleared her throat, and went on.

"She still managed to enter the prohibited forest. From there, she met a young prince — the lost prince mommy to be exact — she has no idea who is he."

Jeongyeon continued. "They fell in love, mom. But then, little did they know that their love is forbidden. The little prince was been chased by a monster. And took him."

A tear fell from her small eyes. "The monster didn't took the princess away, but instead, he told her that..."

Mrs. Yoo felt that her daughter stopped sharing the story. She tapped her daughter's shoulder and say. "Jeongie, are you alright?" The kid nodded.

"Sweetie, I guess you need to sleep—"

"But mom, I'm not done yet," Jeongyeon retorted, and cutely pouted at her mother, who couldn't resist her daughter's charm.

"Will you also share this to your Seungyeon unnie, and your dad?" Her mom asked, with a warm smile. She beamed her cutest smile.

"Of course! I'm sure Seungyeon unnie wouldn't want to miss this... sad story," her expression changed a bit, but her mother surprisingly saw how it quickly changed. "And daddy also!"