[06] A Rainbow After The Rain

[Chapter 06]

[Chapter 06]

"You should have always bring an umbrella with you. You might get sick if you get soak under the rain."

She turned to the owner of the voice. Her eyes widen in shock, and her jaw dropped.

Oh my golly! It's Jimin!

Park Jimin, what have you done to me?

Why do I still see you? I think—

"Jeongyeon." Jimin snapped her back in reality.

Oh, I guess I'm not dreaming.

"H-huh?" Jeongyeon asked him, because she's not paying attention.

"I said that," Jimin leaned a little closer to her, which made the latter step a little. "Always being an umbrella with you."

"O-oh?" She couldn't even say a proper sentence whenever he's around. She can feel it again. Her heart beats faster than before. "T-thank you, for reminding me."

Why do I always feel like there's something in my stomach, whenever I'm with you?

Then she looked around, and she gasp. She saw couples who's also sharing the same umbrella. Then, she looked at Jimin.

Why do we looked like a couple—

Aish, Jeongyeon-ah, you delusional idiot, stop thinking like that. Jimin is really helpful to everyone. Don't assume and expect that you're special to him, because you're not.

You're just his classmate, Jeongyeon. Nothing more, nothing less. Keep that in your stupid mind.

"There's a waiting shed over there." Jimin said pointing at the shed. "Let's go."

He grabbed the latter's hand. He felt the coldness of it. He just think that maybe because of the rain, or the wind.

Jeongyeon was caught-off guard by his sudden action. She didn't expect that Park Jimin would grab her hands like that.

The moment they reach the shed, Jimin folded his umbrella. Then, he looked at Jeongyeon who's busy looking around, as if she's looking for something — or someone.

Then, there's an awkward silence. No one talked. They can only here raindrops and her heart beat. Jeongyeon kinda felt sad because of the thoughts that she has on mind.

Why is he being good to me? Is it because his generous and a helpful person?

Or is it because I am stupid enough, and he thinks that I'm weak, and I couldn't handle myself?

Ugh! I hate this feeling.

"I think we should wait for the rain to stop, before walking at the street," Jimin finally broke the awkward silence between them. "I don't want to get wet, so as you, right?"