[16] Team Building III (Venomous)

A/N: The third part of the 16th Chapter.

Let's see.

[Chapter 16]

[Chapter 16]

The sun shines so bright. It's still morning though, and everyone — or each pairs still looking for the flags around the forest.

Rosé and Jungkook has already found one. The found it, hanging on one of the trees. The good this is, the tree is no that tall, so that's why the two were able to get it.

"Jungkook,"

Rosé called out Jungkook's attention, who's busy and dedicated to find the last piece. He wanted to go back as soon as possible, because he didn't want to stick beside their bratty president.

"Yes?" He asked, without even throwing a glance on her.

"What do you think Jimin likes?" She asked and trying to catch up with him. She's being polite, because she needs something. "I-I mean, to a girl. What is he's ideal type?"

The younger turned to her, he raised his brows and give her a 'why-the-hell-are-you-asking-me' look. "Why?"

"I-I just want to know," she replied, and looked away. Kinda embarrassed. "Look, I know that our interactions lately aren't pleasant."

"B-but, look, I just want to know." She sighed, and trying to convince him the spill the tea. "I like Jimin, for months, until now."

"But Miss President," he replied and shook his head. "I don't really know. He haven't spilled it with us. Maybe he wanted to keep it by himself."

Rosé sighed and surrendered. "Okay, nevermind. Maybe, I'll just make a move... by myself."

Jungkook looked up, then his eyes widen. "But you know what Miss President, I think he likes Jeongyeon noona." He said and frowned a little.

Rosé's eyes widen, and looked at him. She slightly nudged him. "Do you also notice? But wait? He likes that bitch—"

"Miss Rosé, don't call noona like that," Jungkook cut her words, irritated. "And yes, I also noticed. But I'm not sure."

He muttered something at the last, but she didn't hear it. She's not also interested in the first place, she just want to get some information. "What made you think that Jimin like that bitch—I mean that Yoo?"

"It's obvious," he replied with matching hand gestures. "You would easily know if a person likes someone. Simple and small reactions and expressions can tell you everything."

Rosé stopped, and think of a reply, but she couldn't. He's right. There's no point of denying the fact that she herself, noticed it. She just nodded.

"How about you?" She shot a question again. "Don't you like Lisa? Our friend?"

Jungkook stopped. "Lisa? You mean the other bitch—I mean the girl from ABM 11 - A?" He asked, seriously.

"Yes," she replied, and smiled a little. "She likes you, and I hope that you also feel the same—"