[25] Dead Flower

DISCLAIMER: The scenes and events  that were able to feature in this chapter are only fictional, and didn't happened in real life. Always keep that in mind.

A/N: I re-read this chapter. Please don't hate me~

 Please don't hate me~

[Chapter 25]

"D-Dahyun, where's Jeongyeon?" Taehyung asked the younger one with a confused look as he scanned his eyes around the area.

"I-I... T-Taehyung oppa, I don't k-know. I-I just left unnies... Here... I just w-went to the restroom, b-but then, w-when I come back, I never s-saw Jeongyeon unnie here."

Dahyun is stuttering while explaining what really happened. She bit her lower lip. Somehow, she felt guilty, but not because of it.

Where are you, Jeongyeon?

Taehyung withdrew his phone from his pocket, and messaged her. Hoping for a reply. He noticed that Jeongyeon only seen his reply earlier, but she didn't replied.

-------------------------------------

Best girl :)

Active 2 hours ago •

Best boy <3:

Jeongyeon, where are you?
We're so worried about you
where did you go?

Please, tell me, are you
okay?

It's already late, and we need
to go home, you ask me to
pick you guys up right??

Please, kindly reply immediately
if you saw this message. I'm
so worried right now.

I'll be waiting. :(

-------------------------------------

Taehyung wiped his tears back, and turned to Dahyun. He noticed the girl's uneasiness and worried reaction as she bite her nails, and tap her hand to the table.

"Dahyun, any plans? What should we do? Should we find Jeongyeon?" Taehyung asked the young woman who kept on biting he nails. "I really don't know what to do..."

"I-I... Also don't know, Taehyung oppa." The only thing that Dahyun replied as she buried her face with her hands, and tears falling from her eyes.

The two couldn't think properly. They don't know how to handle the situation. Nayeon is drunk, and she passed out, while Jeongyeon is missing... For almost two hours. No one knows where the hell she is.

Or maybe someone did.

"D-Dahyun, let's take Nayeon home, then f-find for Jeongyeon..."

Taehyung said, tiredness can be visible to his face right now, but he is determined to find and to look for his childhood friend.