[09] Loser

A/N: Kinda long chapter.

[Chapter 09]

"I vote for Ms. Park Chaeyoung."

So, he really voted for her? I don't really think she deserves the position—

"The tie has been broken!" Mr. Kim announced proudly. "Congratulations, Ms. Park, you are the president of our class in this school year."

Everyone cheered for Rosé, who now became the president of the class. Jennie gave her a thumbs and smiled widely at her. Then, she looked at Jeongyeon, and smirked.

Jeongyeon just low her head down, she felt someone touched her shoulder.

"It's okay, Jeongie," Nayeon said and smiled at her, genuinely. She leaned closer to her, then whispered. "Cheer up, okay?"

She smiled at them, not showing that she felt sad. Taehyung also cheered her up. Then, she went back to her sit.

"Nayeon and my ex boyfriend beat me for the position of being secretary and a vice president," the woman beside her start talking. "But, you are a loser, since Rosé beats you. Seeing your defeated face is so satisfying."

Jeongyeon raised her brow, "I know. Your Rosie posie beats me, and that is so embarrassing." She stared, but then, she smirked. "But you know what is more embarrassing? You are a loser, you lost at two positions."

"And that moment is so satisfying as well." She added while smirking, and the latter seems to be offended, because she glared at her, while clenching her fists.

Actually, she is not really offended whatever Jennie will say. She don't need that position. But, she couldn't deny the fact that she was hurt, when Jimin chose her rival over her.

"What?!" Jennie reacted. "How dare you—"

"Congratulations, to the officers!" Jennie's words were cut, so she has no choice but to shut her mouth up. "You may now take a seat."

The officers made their way to their respective seats. But the assuming — the president rather remained standing. The teacher looked at her, and asked.

"Ms. Park?" Mr. Kim called her. "Do you have questions, concerns, or suggestions?"

"Uhm, Mr. Kim, can I request something? The pretty president asked, and looked at Jeongyeon — or maybe at her direction — and smirked, but no one noticed it. "If you don't mind."

"Okay, what is it?" Their adviser asked, which made Rosé smile.

"Is it okay, if we re-arrange the sitting arrangement again?" She asked, hoping that the teacher would agree. "I will arrange them."

Mr. Kim looked confused, he is wondering why would the president asked to re-arrange the sitting arrangement again? "I don't think we need to arrange it again."