[03] Sitting Arrangement

[Chapter 03]

[Chapter 03]

The man who approached them is Jungkook, and...

Park Jimin...

Jeongyeon examine the handsome guy in front of him. He looked at him from head to toe.

His eyes are cute, plump lips, chubby and squishy cheeks, and...

His short. A shorty guy.

Jeongyeon frowned with a sudden realization. That this guy is short — even if he's a little bit taller than her.

Aish, but it doesn't matter, because for me, he's handsome though-

"Uhm, excuse me?" Jimin snapped back, that made her senses come back.

"Are you okay, Jeongyeon-ah?" Nayeon asked her with concern, the latter just nod.

"I-I'm fine, unnie." She said, and turned back to the guy in front of her. "W-what do you n-need?" She asked, nervously.

Why do I feel like this?! Calm down, Jeongyeon. Inhale, exhale...

"You dropped your identification card when you were guys at the cafeteria," The innocent Jungkook said. "Since we're classmates, and we know you, we decided to give it back to you."

Taehyung and Nayeon looked at her. They gasped when they noticed that the latter has really lost her I.D, because she's only wearing the lace, but the card was gone.

Jeongyeon looked at her lace, then back to the I.D card that Jimin is holding. She suddenly felt her heart race again.

Chill, he's just going to give your I.D back. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jimin handed her I.D card back to it's owner. Jeongyeon felt something in her stomach that she never felt before.

This is not good! I've never felt like this before.

Her heart is also beating abnormally. So that's why she's having a hard time to speak properly.

"T-thank you, what's your name again?" Jeongyeon asked, even if she already know their names, still she wants them to introduce their selves, especially Jimin.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. Pleased to meet you." The younger one said.

"I guess you guys are older than me." He said and looked at the three.

"Well, how old are you then?" Taehyung asked the younger kid.

"I'm 17 years old, how about you, guys?" Jungkook asked them.

"I'm 19 years old!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"I'm 19 too." Taehyung said.

"W-well," Jeongyeon said as he looked at the her four classmates. "I-I'm 18, pleased to meet you.