[31] Soiree

A/N: A kinda long chapter again, with 3400+ word count.

Enjoy!

[Chapter 31]

[Chapter 31]

Spin me around, when I'm down,

Make a smile, from a frown,

Turn me around, like a top,

And I never, never, never, never, want to stop~

"Jeongyeon-ah!"

Nayeon yelled at her, that made her snapped back into her thoughts. The older laughed at her.

"Are you a kid or what?" She asked as she pointed at the television. "Really? An 18 year old woman, watching Hi-5."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes to the older ones. It doesn't mean that she's watching a kiddie show it means that she's childish. She just want to.

"I like the song unnie so that's why." The younger one rolled her eyes as she emphasize the word 'song'. "And besides, Hi-5 is a good show though."

"Whatever..." Nayeon muttered under her breathe as she dragged the younger to the dining room, the breakfast is already served. "But the way, how are you?"

Jeongyeon put down her utensils and looked up in the ceiling. She hasn't told her or anyone else about her pregnancy. She has no plans - except when her tummy gets bigger.

But for now, she doesn't want to think of it.

"So far, so good," she replied without meeting the latter's eyes. She continued slicing a piece of meat on her plate. "Getting better each and every other day."

The older girl sighed in relief. At least, she can really see that she's getting well and at least better this time. She's getting back (slowly) to her usual self. That's one of the things that she's been thankful for.

But of course, she'll be back into her usual self also. Teasing her.

Typical Nayeon.

"Hey~" Nayeon caught her attention, that made her looked at her with her one brow raised. She continued. "Are you going to attend Soiree?"

And that hit her hard. She almost forgot about the upcoming Soiree party these coming Friday. She realized that she only have 3 remaining days left if she's going to participate.

If only.

"Not sure about that," Jeongyeon shrugged her both shoulders as she went her attention back to the food. "I don't even know if I have something to wear."

Nayeon giggled at her. "Oh, come on! Don't let this chance pass! It's gonna be a good party night for students like us!"

Jeongyeon shook her head, as she picked the glass of water up and started drinking.