-Cold Hearted-

Third Person

It was the big day, one both Auradon and the Isle of the Lost had been waiting for twenty plus years now, and the excitement was enough to intoxicate the entire kingdom.

While those on the Isle of the Lost were not entirely sure what was happening today, they would soon figure it out, simply just by the fact that today, they'd be able to see a blue sky again, take in a deep breath of fresh air again, and for some, for the first time in their entire life, they'd have freedom. And that was what was so special about it, it was a day of regaining freedom for those who were subjected to a life of misery, most of them innocent people being forced to live in constant fear of their villainous neighbors. Those villains were now old and tired anyway, but it was their children who slowly became the terror that ruled the run-down streets of the Isle of the Lost. But most of those children were forced to be the way they are now, meaning there is still hope to turn around the generation of lost Isle kids.

And that's what Mal was hoping to do with the help of her fiancé and their close friends Elena and Harry, the main sets of helping hands involved with helping the Isle and those who were on it, especially the kids. Harry was beginning to really wonder as well, was there truly a chance that he and his sisters could reunite and actually become the family they were supposed to be again? Time would only tell, but at least he could rest easy in the thought that he had a family even if his real one would never be whole again. For one day, he wouldn't even be a "Hook" anymore, he would still genetically be the son of Captain Hook, yes, but he would choose instead to be Mr. Árnadalr, King of Arendelle with his Queen Elena. But titles and last names aside, he had a place to go, a family to love him just as he had always deserved and never received.

So Harry was going to try to get a relationship with his sisters again, but if they weren't looking for a relationship with him, he wasn't about to force it. He was content where he was, but his sisters being in his life would be rather lovely. As for Elena, she was simply pumped and ready to help some people in need, so with Harry and Elena's combined enthusiasm, they had gotten dressed up and rushed down to the bridge together early in the morning on the big day to help even more when it came to checking the medical, food, water, and supply tents. But it had been a few hours since then, and everything was as ready as it could be, so it was time to embark on the next adventure.

Elena and Harry excitedly looked around a bit as the courtyard before the bridge began to grow a crowd, but Harry and Elena had been there for the longest out of everyone. The crowd was buzzing, wondering what the royal announcement could be about and why there were tents set up in various places around them, for the opening of the Isle has not yet been announced to the whole public yet. For all everyone else knew, this was a simple little celebration of Mal and Ben's engagement, little did they know that today would be a day of regaining freedom. The school wasn't even aware of the second royal engagement that had occurred, but both Harry and Elena were being so low-key about the whole thing that it didn't even matter that only their closest family and friends knew. And of course, for Mal and Ben's sake, they didn't want to take away any spotlight they were getting from their engagement.

Mal took a nice, big deep breath as she stood just out of view in the tunnel she and Ben would be walking down together any second now, trying her best to keep her nerves at ease as she thought over what she was going to say for the twenty-sixth time this morning. She knew she'd have to do most of the talking seeing as ever since she put Ben in his rightful place, he can be a little meek when she's letting her booming opinion run wild. And she was alright with that, she was settling into her place and she finally put him in his, so all was well.

But now things were about to change again, it was easy to be excited and beyond nervous at the same time. So the future Queen kept her composure, looking over to Ben who simply smiled on as he had accepted the fact that Mal was going to be the one really holding onto the reins when it came to the Isle affairs and that the Isle was going to be free today regardless of what he had to say. To say he was proud was truly an understatement, because underneath all of his political opinions, he was proud of his lady.