Back On The Isle (Part One)

-Start Of Descendants 3-

Elena POV

Oh goodness am I excited! I peered out the window of the limo and watched in awe as we passed through the glowing gold barrier, already I could hear the cheers from the growing crowd from outside! I happily sat back down onto the bouncy limo seat and giggled a bit just out of excitement! Harry, who was sitting next to me of course, chuckled a bit and put his arm around me again and rocked back and forth again,

"We've arrived, are ya excited love?"

Harry said with a bright smile, I noticed the other VKs smiling rather brightly, a little bit because they were excited too but they were also kinda smiling at me,

"Oh I sure am! This is gonna be great I simply know it!"

I beamed out as the limo slowed down now that it was well inside the barrier. Mal and Evie giggled a bit and jumped around some,

"This sure is gonna be good, I can't wait to see Dizzy again!"

Evie squealed out, Mal chuckled a bit more as I watched the guard on the outside of the limo walk around to open the door for us,

"And I'm eager to try to find Celia Facilier, hopefully she's put in an application because I'd love to bring her over"

Jay and Carlos looked at each other for a moment, Jay looking slightly as if he didn't want Carlos to speak despite the fact that he did. Carlos looked over to Harry and began,

"And we just hope the Smee twins put theirs in as well, that's who we wanna bring over after all"

Harry perked up a bit and tilted his head at Carlos and Jay, Carlos simply smiled at him a bit as Jay stayed a little cold as expected. Jay still doesn't like Harry too much, but Carlos is nice to Harry so that's good!

"The twins? Ye guys chose them?"

Harry asked curiously, taken aback a little bit by the statement for sure, but Carlos simply smiled and looked over to Jay who still wasn't exactly having it for a moment before looking back to Harry,

"We decided to invite the twins as a bit of a... a sorry per se. We haven't been the most inviting towards you, and as fellow VKs, we all recognize how we probably should be kinder to you regardless of our past. We know you used to be closer to the twins, so we decided to invite them to maybe let you have a bit more of a support group. Not to mention... we're gonna be more inviting towards you in the future, so... I think we're all sorry for taking so long to actually... trust you at all"

Oh? How sweet is that? I looked up at Harry, seeing him look rather taken aback actually! Aw, he looks so surprised, in the most pleasant way too! Evie leaned forward a bit to join the conversation, so Harry's surprised eyes looked over to her for a moment,

"And hey, we all realized we have no reason not to trust you. I mean... you haven't done a thing wrong since you got here, and if Elena sees that you're good, then we... we've decided to take a page out of her book and see the good in you too"

Awww! I couldn't help but coo a bit all while getting rather excited, I mean my friends finally seem to be accepting Harry! That's just so wonderful! I looked up at Harry with a wide smile as I felt the limo slowly come to a halt, cheering coming from outside, but Harry was just slowly blooming into a smile! He's never longed to get along with the other VKs, but I'm sure it would be nice to have friends that have the Isle in common!

"Well... thank ya I guess, took ya all long enough ta realize I wasn't a threat anymore eh?"

Harry casually joked a bit, making some of the VKs chuckle just as the door to the limo was opened by one of the guards. I'm just happy they're finally getting along! That's for sure! I simply smiled at Harry and made sure to make eye contact with him whilst smiling so I could make sure that he knew I was proud of that little exchange. He smiled back, seemingly rather happy about the whole exchange just as I was! We then began filing out of the limo one by one, the VKs came out first as I insisted and I came out last, only for Mal to hold the door open for me and Harry to take my hands to bring me out of the limo. Right away I noticed how different the Isle felt compared to last time, there seemed to be a nice energy in the air for once! There was a crowd around the limo, all cheering and with little smiles on their faces!