Get Packing

Elena POV

I happily skipped around the room, packing my bags and grabbing some of my things as I can only look forward to one thing right now.

Tomorrow is the start of winter break, and I get to go home!

I've missed my family so dearly, I can't wait to simply run up to my mom and give her the biggest hug! Therefore I packed with great haste as I spun and happily danced around my room, Bruni was even bopping his head back and forth as I sang little random songs, whatever came to mind basically.

Harry actually got accepted into the fencing team and in his place, Lonnie kicked Chad out so he's at practice right now and he's been loving it! He comes back all sweaty and slightly tired, so I've been making a habit of starting his shower before he even gets back cause it's been a while since he's worked out every day like this and he comes back sore. He's been thriving more than ever, comes back with a smile on his face every day too!

I folded up the last of the dresses I wanted to bring with me and skipped on over to my sapphire blue suitcase and neatly put it in, I looked over my shoes, socks, dresses, undergarments, and any random stuff I wanted to bring and nodded in approval. Anything else I'd need will already be at home so I won't need much else! I skipped back over to my wardrobe and took out the outfit I came here in and laid it back out as it's pretty cold in Arendelle by now and my fur dress, boots, and cap are the best I have here. As I laid my light blue fur-lined dress on the edge of my bed the door opened, a slightly panting Harry walked on in and threw his gym bag down as he always does, I looked over to him with a smile as he smiled at me,

"'Ello there doe eyes..... uhm... what are ya doing?"

He asked as his eyes drifted down and suddenly began darting around my bags and the outfit I was setting out. I giggled and trotted over to him, just happy to be alive right now!

"Did you forget silly goose? Tomorrow's winter break! I get to go home for a few weeks so I have to pack!"

He stared at me for a moment before suddenly I saw his face completely go pale. Oh dear, what is it this time? I looked at him with a bit more concern as he seemingly had to force a smile,

"O-Oh yeh... silly me I did forget.... I thought that was in a few weeks?"

"It was in a few weeks a few weeks ago"

I watched his expression shift through many different emotions, sad was the main one I could see unfortunately,

"H-How long will ye be gone?"

Harry stuttered out, I gave him a warm reassuring smile as I could sense he was a little shaky for some reason,

"Only three weeks, I'll be back before you know it!"

I happily chirped as Harry only seemed to sink a little more. He stared at me for a little longer as I could see him thinking, he took a good while to process what I had said before he only let out a sad sigh,

"I'm glad ye'll get ta see y-yer family... b-but..... I-I don't know w-what I'm g-gonna do without y-ya for three w-weeks"

Aww, I haven't really thought of what Harry's gonna do during winter break... I was so excited about going home that I forgot that... oh my goodness does he not have anywhere to go? Not just that, but while he's growing so much he still needs me! He needs me to be there for him when he needs it, he needs me to teach him how to take care of himself, he's not in the place to be alone! How could I have overlooked this?

"Oh Harry.... I'll see what I can do alright? You don't have anywhere to go for break do you?"

He simply shook his head, he looked at his feet a little bit and began nervously fiddling with his fingers. I sighed and thought... what can I do about this? Oh! Maybe I can send a letter to my mom via Gale's lightning-fast postal service and see if I can get my mom to let Harry come with me and stay with us!