-Epilogue (Like A Dream)-

-Five Splendid Years Later-

Third Person

As a gentle beam of sunlight cast itself through a pane of blue stained glass, a certain doe-eyed white-haired bride was slowly allowing her eyes to finally open, ready for the day ahead of her as always... except today was one she had dreamed of being ready for years.

Elena Iduna Árnadalr, the soon-to-be official Queen of Arendelle, after five years of being engaged... was finally getting married on this very day. To many, it was about time the girl and her fiancé were wedded, but to her, she wouldn't have truly done it any other way.

For Elena and her fiancé, Harry had of course been engaged rather young, and the couple were only together for less than a year when they were engaged, so they made up for that time that they had sped up due to the circumstances in their time engaged, not like anything changed for the worst. Over the five years, they had only grown closer, graduated from Auradon Prep, and even moved a long way away to Elena's home, Arendelle. And now that they'd also been living together for quite some time, Harry had grown to really love the kingdom, the castle, and the family he got, but the thing he still loved most was his darling fiancée. Not a day went by where Harry didn't acknowledge how grateful he was and how much he truly loved the girl who he still called Ellie more often than not.

And now that they were truly adults, just a few months ago... they decided it was time to finally get married.

So Elena rolled on out of bed, her light blue nightgown brushing against the floor as she dangled her legs off the edge of her bed and took a moment to wake up, looking across her room at of course, her wedding dress that she had put out for herself last night. She let out a large grin as she stared across at her wedding dress, hung on her clothes partition. How could she not smile? It was the girl's wedding day, the one she'd been waiting for from the moment her fiancé had proposed, the moment she knew she had found her meant to be.

Once Harry and Elena had announced that they were finally being wedded, they began sending out invites and setting things up for it with the help of Elena's mother and aunt of course. Right off the bat, Harry and Elena both decided they wanted it to be a small, quaint family gathering in order to just keep things tight-knit. For Elena, she of course had her mother, her aunt, her uncle, the Spirits, Sven, Olaf, and the trolls of course seeing as Grand Pabbie was the marriage officiant, but she also invited Mal, Evie, and Carlos. They decided to leave out Jay just for the whole fact that he nearly killed Harry that one time and had this weird infatuation with Elena that still reared its ugly head at times, but the other three never really caused any real issue so it still made sense for them to come of course. And as for Harry, he simply invited his sisters who he had grown so close to all over again over the years of healing along with his old friend Gil of course who had to sail in from Auradon to attend. Harriet and CJ had also moved to Arendelle after they graduated as well, simply because it's a port town and had access to tons of ships and the open water, so inviting them wasn't difficult either.

As for the sort of venue, Harry and Elena were supposed to get married in the Arendelle Chapel, but Elena didn't like that it wouldn't be the most comfortable for the Spirits, so for the first time in Arendelle history, the future King and Queen wouldn't be married in the chapel, instead, they would be married in a beautiful clearing in the woods... one where Elena and her father used to visit often to practice her magic. The spot meant so much to her that Harry was quick to agree on the spot when Elena mentioned it, as he knew it would be hard to get married without her father being there to walk her down the aisle.

Elena let out a long yawn, her shoulders dropping as she stretched her arms and legs out. For the first time in years as well, Harry and Elena hadn't slept in the same bed, and she could only wish he was able to sleep nicely. Elena had slept alright, as the only thing keeping her awake was the excitement surrounding her wedding, and the fact that it was odd sleeping without Harry of course. But now that was beside the point, it was time to get ready, the wedding was only in a few hours after all. So Elena happily trotted out of bed with a bit of extra pep in her step over to her vanity, picking up her favorite hairbrush and quickly beginning to run it through her long, white, bouncy locks.