Let The Journey Begin

-The Day Descendants 3 Starts-

Harry POV

I can't believe it... I really can't.

More VKs are coming over in just a week or so now... more people like me are gonna get a chance... I'm still a wee bit in shock about that I won't lie. But aye, first we have ta go invite em aye? Well, guess what we're doing today? Just that, inviting more kids over ta freedom... what a feeling that is!

And Gil is coming over, I was so harsh ta him at times back on the Isle and of course I feel bad about that, that wasn't me after all, but I'm excited ta make it up ta him for sure. Elena's been helping out with getting his own room ready when it comes to supplying him with clothes and necessities and such. She's simply such a gem, so happy ta help with so much all the time.

Speaking of Elena... she's been acting a little odd recently, I mean... she's never had problems connecting or whatever she magically does, and yet she's been having a few issues recently. It's like she can't concentrate on it as well, and gods is she frustrated about it. She has no clue what could be causing it either, but she has concerned me greatly by saying she doesn't have a good feeling right now. For about a month or so, she wakes up feeling slightly ill and always holds herself in a hug when it's bad. I am worried, she's never had this sort of thing happen for as long as I've known her, not ta mention that awful nightmare she had just the other night... gods that had even me frightened.

I slowly got ta waking up when I heard little whispers and mutters, so I remember rolling around a bit to figure out what it was. I opened my eyes at the first whimper, so I knew it was a nightmare already. I tried ta console her as she was asleep, telling her she was alright and stroking her hair, but nothing did it unlike normal. I can get her ta calm down in her sleep normally, but she only got worse. I began talking at my normal volume in an attempt to maybe even wake her, I even shook her a bit and tried ta wake her that way, but it only got worse. She began crying, even yelping a bit in her sleep! She's never yelped in her sleep before... it seriously broke my heart just ta hear, then what really hurt my soul... she woke up screaming.

She woke up... with this blood-curdling scream of terror. When I tell ya I have never felt that scared so quickly in my life I mean it, then she began kicking me and struggling, so naturally I held her down for a moment just ta calm her down. Poor thing... once she heard me she looked ever so relieved, I hate ta think about what that dream could've been about.

So of course I let her crawl into my shirt and yeh... I did stay up the rest of the night ta make sure she wouldn't have another bad dream and ta make sure she stayed calm enough ta actually fall asleep and all, luckily she did get a bit of shut-eye in the end so that's good. Little does she know I had turned on the TV and kept the volume really quiet and watched it for the rest of the night, just so if she had another nightmare I'd be awake and ready ta help her if need be.

I don't mind doing little things like that, I can run off of a mere few hours of sleep anyway so why not? And... and I love taking care of my lassie, it makes me happy and it makes me feel better. Speaking of that sorta thing... before we get into the day, there's one more thing I feel the need ta mention.

We've known each other for nearly a year now and we've been together for quite a few months now, not long but... it's been the best year of my life that's for sure. We've only known each other for so long... and yet I feel like I've known her forever, so naturally I feel inclined ta... well... I just wanna make sure that she knows how much I... I love her and all. She's the only person I've ever loved, and honestly... I want ta make it clear that I'm 'ere ta stay as long as she'll keep me, and I've been thinking about ways I could possibly show her that. I thought about a nice romantic gesture for our anniversary of meeting, an elaborate date, maybe get her something she likes... but none of that sounds... right.