Y/n: No-no Yoongi... plea-Ahhh~ *bit her lips hard.*

Yoongi enter her from behind, pushing your left legs up so that he can have much space, suddenly trowing his head back because of the pleasure he is receiving. He look at you with lust in his eyes, he grab your hair hard making you wince in pain. He pull your head up tilting it on the side going near then kiss your lips aggressively. You moan in his lips making him smirk in victory. His hips thrusting on you making a slapping sound echo through the room. Backing up, he start to dirty talk.

Suga: You like that? *Pants.* you like me fucking the shit out of you Baby? A-ahhh~ *throw his head back.* So f-fucking tight...! Shit... *Thrust on a inhuman speed.* ohh fuck yeah~ *look at you while whispering on your ear.* This tight p*ssy of yours is mine okay? *Moan.* only mi-ahhh~ M-mine alright???

He got furious when he received nothing as an answer, he spanked your thigh hard and you whimper in return... Burying your head on the Pillow, tears already streaming down because of the overwhelming pleasure and the sting on your thigh. He groan, the sound you just make made him more turn on. Still not satisfied, he spank you again. Now more harder that you jolt by the impact, your scream yet it sounds like a moan to him.

Suga: Answer me when I'm talking to you slut! *Spank her butt.*
Y/n: Ahhh~ I-it hurts, Stop Yoongi. Please, I'm begging you...! *Whimper.*

Yoongi got furious by her answer, that's not the one he wanted to hear as an answer. He flip Y/n around making her lay on her back, ripping her dress making Y/n gasp in shock. He pull her right leg then put it on his shoulder. You tried to somehow push him but failed when he pinned your chained hands above your head, while his other hand wrap itself around your neck. He push and enter your entrance again, you shut your eyes close tightly. Not wanting to satisfy his needs, but then the hand that was wrap around her neck slightly tighten, eyes becoming wide open, she saw Yoongi looking at her in the eyes almost looking at her soul. Sweat covered his body while his hair is messy. His bare chest going up and down repeatedly panting hard. A low growl left his throat, pink lips slightly open ready to say something.

Suga: Do I have to repeat myself princess??? *Tilt his head and raising his one eyebrow while still thrusting inside of her.* Okay-hmmm... *Close his eyes slightly bitting his bottom lips, he open his eyes that was now fully hood by desire.* You're mine... Got it slut?
Y/n: N-no... Am-ahhh~ *arching her back.* Am not yours, never... *Glare at Yoongi with teary eyes.*

Yoongi's eyes darken, he only see red. His grip start to tighten around her neck more, she struggled on breathing. Trying to pull her hand out of Suga's grip but no avail, her eyes started to roll back while trying to breathe on her mouth. Yoongi stop that by kissing her roughly, clearly enjoying how she struggles to live.

* It's hard for me to breathe, I feel like fainting, my mind's going blank and Yoongi still thrusting inside of me with a inhuman speed wasn't helping at all. I feel like crying, where is the strong Y/n who almost slap the shit out of Lisa and Suga? It feels like she is on a traffic jam, so late to help me. So fucking late. My vision start to have black dots, Yoongi presence in front of me start to disappear. I still don't wanna die, at least not here, not now. Packing my dignity and throwing it on the deep ocean letting it sink deeper. I need to live, I don't care anymore. I still love my life even though it sucks to live with it now. Yoongi pull out of the kiss taking deep breath, I take that chance. Even though it's hard to speak when he is still squeezing the shit of my neck. I spoke the only thing that enter my mind. *

Y/n: O-okay... I'm yours... I really am.

Yoongi smile widely as if he just win a lottery with a price of 1 trillion, his grip on her neck loosen. Y/n take a deep big breath trying to fill her lungs with air, gasping even though her lungs feels like burning.

* I just do it to live, right.... I do it to stay alive. *

Suga: Ohhh Y/n, you don't know how much that makes me happy. *Smirk, start thrusting slowly.* I can even make you- ahhhh~ p-pregnant right now-hmmmm.. *growl while his eyes close.* Ahhh fuck~ I can't anymore...

Y/n gasp when Suga start to thrust more faster than ever, going deeper and deeper that he started to hit her g-spot. Y/n arch her back, eyes almost rolling back, all she can do is to turn her hands into fist and dig her nail on her palm almost making it bleed. She squirm underneath him, tugging her hands hoping that any chance his grip on her loosen so that she can escape. She tighten around him when she was about to reach her climax, Suga bury his face on the crook of her neck, kissing and sucking on it leaving dark hickeys.

Suga: Don't do that princess, I already lost my mind because of you. Don't let me demon get out of its cage or you'll be done by then~ AhhhHhh~ Fuuuck~ *groan.*

He marked your body covering it by hickeys, he slump in you many times harder and deeper. You cry not liking how your body react on all his movement, shaking your head while your eyes getting more teary because of the pleasure your receiving, you can't even close your mouth because of the pleasure. You continuously tighten around ready to release anytime.

Suga: Fuck baby~ I said don't-hmmm~ fucking do that~ you're making me cum~ ahhhhh~ shit... *Thrust more deeper.* Ahhh fuck!!!~

You both came at the same time, but he still keep thrusting. You became sensitive, your private part start to hurt. Crying in pain, you beg for him to stop but he didn't. He continue to fuck you, you can't take it anymore that you fainted. He stop for a minute admiring the view in front of him, eyes full of love and admiration.

Suga: Ohh baby you still can't take me that much huh? Oh well I'll still m-make you bare my future kids inside of this little tummy of yours. *Giggle.*

~ To Be Continue ~

Y'all, I think this is the most heated and tensed chapter I've ever made in this story. I hope you like it though... BYEEEEE!!!