Chapter 57

Emily at the Hospital

It's 6:30 am in the morning, Smith and Justin are beside their mother's bed, waiting for her to wake up while they are all a sleep as the sun rises outside.

while the sun rays fills Emily's room. Emily opens her eyes as soon as she wakes up from her bed and when she turns and look besides her, she then sees herself in a room with her two son sleeping beside her bed.

Emily grins and murmurs towards Justin as she touches his head, "Justin, Justin. wake up son."

Justin wakes up and raises his head from his mother's bed, and then starts rubbing his eyes with his hand as he cleans his eyes in order to capture a good view. when Justin is done rubbing his eyes, he then sees his mother awake on her bed while looking at him which causes him to smile with excitement of seeing her getting better after being in the hospital for a long time.

"Good morning Mom.", Justin greets his mother.

"Good morning Justin. How are you doing son?.", Emily replies.

"I'm doing great mom. Thanks."

As the conversation between Justin and Emily continues, Smith wakes up too shortly from the bed as soon after he hears his mother's voice.

When Smith sees his mother awake on her bed, he then hugs his mother with so much excitement while dropping tears on his face.

"Mom at last you have finally woke up. I thought you were gonna leave us alone.", Smith sniffs.

Emily grins and replies to Smith, "Of course not sweat. I will never leave you and your brother alone at this time that you all need me the most."

Smith withdraw a hug from his mother and then returns back to his chair while Emily is looking around the hospital ward that she is in while asking herself some questions on how did she got there on the first place.

"Justin, what happened to me, and why am i here?."

Justin replies, "Mom you got an accident the day before yesterday. do you remember anything about that accident?."

Emily shakes her head in disagreement and replies to Justin, "I don't remember anything darling. Justin how much are we supposed to pay for all my treatments?."

Justin sighs, "3000 dollars."

Emily startles in shock and replies to Justin, "Darling that is too much. so how are we going to pay that huge amount of money right now?."

"Don't worry mom. Just leave it to me."

"But how am i gonna leave it to you. that is a lot of money we are talking about here."

Smith intervenes and comments, "Mom is right Justin, how are we going to get that kind of money right now at this time?."

Justin pats Smith's shoulder and looks at his mother.

"Mom, Smith. There is something that i want to tell you, both of you."

Emily replies to Justin with curiosity look on her face, "Okay son. what is it that you want to tell us?."

Justin sighs, "I have signed the contract deal with the DBTY musical label."

Emily and Smith gasps with the complete surprise on their faces as they all couldn't believe on the words that Justin has said to them.

"Wait a minute, but son how did you get the deal with the DBTY musical label. I'm confused right now?.", Emily replies.

Smith adds up and comments ,"yeah me too Justin, how?."

"It's a long story mom, it's Just when i was looking for a temporary......", as Justin continues to explain to his mother and Smith on how he got the musical deal in a such a fortunate way, Emily and Smith start listening to him attentively.

When Justin is done explaining to his mother and brother on how he got his musical deal in a such fortunate way, Emily and Smith's Smiles returns on their faces after hearing some good news after such a long time while Emily's tears of Joy starts to drop on her face.

"Finally God have answered to my prayers. I'm so proud of you son."

"Thank you mom and don't worry, I will pay all of your hospital bills."

"Thanks.", Emily replies.

Justin, Smith and Emily then continues talking to each other about other stuffs while discussing about their future plans after been released from the hospital.

*****

Jade is inside her classroom preparing herself for an exam while waiting for her teacher to arrive in the classroom while other students are making noises, and others are studying.

During the time Jade is waiting for her teacher to arrive at the class, she then starts asking herself questions in her inner thoughts as she looks at Justin's empty seat while wondering what is going on with him.

"Where could Justin be right now?. did he decided to quit school after we broke up, or is he in trouble with his father again?."

Jade keeps asking herself endless questions without getting the right answers as she stares while looking at Justin's seat.

In few moments while everyone is waiting for the teacher to arrive in the classroom, The mathematics teacher enters inside the classroom while holding his exams on his hand.

"Good morning Sir.", The students greets the teacher as soon as he enters inside the classroom.

The math teacher replies as he goes to his classroom table, "Good morning."

After the mathematics teacher drops his exams on his table ,he then goes in front of the class and gives his instructions to his students,

"Okay listen, there is a few things to note here. This paper will consist of 25 questions and you are all supposed to do it within two hours, and remember this is your final paper to do in this school so you have to do it with your all focus and care. I wish you all the best of lucky in your exams."

The students replies, "Thank you sir."

After the instructions, The mathematics teacher then starts to distribute the papers to all the students while other student prepares their equipments.