Chapter 27

BENJAMIN AND EMILY'S SECRET.

Benjamin is at his office,working on the project that he was sent by his boss 3 days ago on which he is supposed to fulfill before going home for the weekend.

When Benjamin looks at the time on his watch, The time reads 15:30 hrs on which he has only 30 minutes left before going home as his work is mostly done.

As Benjamin is at his office desk working on his designs, shortly Johnson opens Benjamin's office door and enters inside.

Johnson greets and smile, "Hello brother. How are you doing today?."

"I'm doing great. Thanks.", Benjamin replies.

"Are you done with your work. You know right now it's the time to go home."

"Why are you in a hurry to go home Johnson. Do you want  to go somewhere later?.", Benjamin asks.

"Benjamin haven't you checked the time yet?. its 15:40 now and today is friday remember that?."

Benjamin facepalms and replies, "Oh gosh. I almost forgot about that."

"Okay now hurry up and finish up your work before we end up arriving  home late."

Benjamin nods and replies,"Okay don't worry. I'm gonna finish it right now, Just give me a second."

"Okay.", Johnson replies.

As benjamin continues working on his project, Johnson decides to leave Benjamin alone so that he can finish up his work and goes outside to wait for him. in few moments afterward, Benjamin manages to finish up his work and decides to print some of the copies in order to show his boss.

When Benjamin finishes printing,  he then stands up from his chair and goes to leonard's  office with the  designs paper on his hand.  

The sound  of the door knock is heard  from inside Leonard's office as Leonard looks at the door. "Get in.", Leonard speaks. 

Benjamin enters inside his  boss office  and then greets him, "Good afternoon Boss."

Leonard replies, "Good afternoon. How are you doing today?."

"I'm doing great. Thanks."

"Did you finish up your work which i gave you yesterday Benjamin?."Leonard asks. 

Benjamin nods and replies, "Yes i have completed all the designs which you gave to me yesterday and here there are."

Benjamin goes to Leonard's desk and gives him some copies of the designs on which he was working on so that he can take a look at them.

When Leonard takes a look at the designs which Benjamin has brought, he looks quite impressed by the way Benjamin has designed his work while nodding his head repeatly.

"This is quite impressive Benjamin. i like how you have done them.Good Job.", Leonard speaks.

Benjamin grins and  replies, "Thanks boss."

Leonard puts Benjamin's designs inside his desk draw and then speaks, "Okay now you can go and continue with your stuffs.  It's friday today and you are free to go."

Benjamin nods and replies, "Okay."

Benjamin opens Leonard's office door and leaves the office, heading back to his office in order to pack up his things so that he can leave and start his weekend. 

When Benjamin arrives  outside the office, he finds Johnson outside waiting for him so that they can leave together and go home. 

Benjamin pats Johnson shoulder as soon he approches him and speaks, "Okay lets go home."

"Okay."

Benjamin and Johnson leaves the office, heading outside the  company in order to fetch a bus.

While Benjamin and Johnson are outside  the company, walking heading to the bus stop. Johnson then speaks.   

"Bro i want to ask to you something."

"Sure, Tell me what is it Johnson?.",Benjamin replies.

"Can you tell me how you and Emily met each other and end up getting married?."

Benjamin sighs and replies, "Well, we met each other while we were both at the collage studying together and ended up falling in love with each other."

"But why is your wife still a house wife while she has passed to college?. Maybe you should find her a better Job in order to support her children."

Benjamin faces down with embarrassment and decides to remain silent.

"why are you silent Benjamin. Don't you want to talk about it?.", Johnson asks.

"It's just..., I got her pregnant when we were both in collage and that's when Emily decided to quit her studies in order to focus on raising Justin."

Johnson raises his eyebrows with a complete surprise as he looks at Benjamin, "Wow, I thought you two were married before having kids."

Benjamin shakes his head in disagreement and replies, "No.., we had our first child out of wedlock."

"Okay I'm sorry. I was just asking you out of curiosity that is all."

"No problem."

Shortly Johnson and Benjamin arrives at the bus stop and sits down on the bench, waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Johnson will you come to the bar Tonight?", Benjamin asks.

"Yeah sure,  At what time should i pick you at your place?.", Johnson asks.

Benjamin replies, "Just come to my place at seven because we will have to go early at the bar in order to get the front seats."

"Why all the need of hurrying up Benjamin. Do you plan to see someone else at the bar?."

"Yeah i want to talk to katherine so bad because it's has been so long since we last met each other.", Benjamin replies to Johnson

"Okay no problem.  I will come earlier."

In few moments the bus arrives at the bus stop while Johnson and Benjamin are sitting on the bench, and when bus stops. Benjamin and Johnson decides to climb inside the bus.