Chapter 15

PARTY PREPARATIONS.

   Leonard and the party planners are at the sitting room table, talking while planning on what is going to happen at the anniversary party with their laptops on the table as they shows Leonard different illustrations on how they are going to set the stage on Saturday.  

In few moments, Lily passes across the sitting room while Leonard and his party planners are talking heading back to her room. But before Lily reaches her bedroom door, Leonard calls her immediately as soon as he sees her passing.

"Lily, can you please come?.", Leonard calls.

Lily nods and replies, "Okay Sure."

Lily goes to Leonard's seat, and when she arrives she decides to sit down on the coach with her husband and listen for what he is going to say. 

"Baby, what kind of the decoration do you think will suit this place tomorrow night?". ,Leonard asks Lily a question while showing her different illustrations on the Laptop.

As Lily looks at the different illustrations on the Laptop showed by her husband, In a glace of a moment she finally picks one through different illustrations which she has being shown by her husband.

"This is one is the best of all the designs.", Lily picks the design while pointing her finger on the laptop screen.

Leonard furrows his eyebrows and replies while looking at the laptop, "Mh!, Did you really choose this one darling?."

Lily nods and replies, "Yes Darling. I have chose that design because the party is going to held during night time and also it's good to choose the colour that will match with the party setting and time."

Leonard nods and replies, "Yes got a point on this. Okay we will go with this design then."

While Leonard and the Party planners are talking about the choice of the design, A vision flashes through Leonard's head. 

 "Ooh god i almost forgot about something lily"., Leonard face palms his face while speaking. 

Lily raises an eyebrow and asks, "What is it Leonard?."

"What kind of outfits are we going to wear tomorrow at the party?."

Lily shrugs and replies, "I don't know. Maybe we can wear some of the best clothes that we have in our closet."

Leonard shakes his head with disagreement, "No, I'm going to buy some new clothes later for all three of us."

"That is great. but darling try to find the best colour for our clothes this time because tomorrow they will be a lot of paparazzi around here."

Leonard nods and replies, "Okay sure no problem."

Lily leaves the sitting room immediately as soon as she is done talking to Leonard, leaving Leonard talking to the party planners. in few moments  Jade arrives home with her friends from school and then they goes to the sitting room in order to sit and rest on the coach after a long stressful day of studying. When Jade arrives at the sitting room, she then sees her father talking with the party planners and decides to go to him.  

"Good afternoon daddy.", Jade greets her father with a smile.

"Good afternoon Mr. Leonard.", Susan and Sofia greets too.

"Good afternoon."

"How was school sweetheart?", Leonard asks Jade a question.

Jade grins and replies, "it was good daddy but a little bit tiring."

"That is good to hear. So did you invite your friends from school."

Jade nods, "Yeah!. I have invited some of them."

"Good. How many people did you invite?.", Leonard asks.

"Only Fifteen people daddy.", Jade replies.

"That's is good because I Just want this party to be casual with small number of people."

"I was thinking about that too daddy."

"Good!, if there is nothing else that you want from me,  you can go now with your friends to your room because right now we are little busy here with some preparation."

"Okay daddy.", Jade nods.

Jade and her friends leaves the sitting room together and goes to Jade's room. When Susan and Sofia arrives inside Jade's room, they are all amazed by how beautiful Jade's room is.

"Wow, what a nice room you have here Jade.", Sofia speaks while looking around Jade's room.

"Oh thanks ",Jade replies.

Susan comments, "Jade your room its quite big and beautiful.  I wish someday I would have a room just like yours."

Jade grins and replies, "You will bestie."

Jade and her friends sits down on sofa that is inside Jade's room and then Sofia speaks, "Can i ask you a question Jade?."

Jade nods and replies, "Sure, what is it Sofia?."

"Why were you trembling so much yesterday while you were talking to Justin?."

Susan intervenes and adds a comment, "Yes Sofia i was wondering about the same thing too."

Jade snorts and replies, "I was not trembling yesterday. It is just I don't know Justin quite well."

Sofia raises an eyebrow and speaks while smiling, "Or do you have a crush on Justin?."

Jade snorts and replies while pretending like she doesn't care, "What?, No!, Justin is my bestfriend and I only see him as a friend and that's it."

Susan curiosity perks as she wonders if Jade is speaking the truth because from what she says is quite opposite from what she does.

"Jade can i ask you something?."

"Sure what is it?", Jade nods.

"I want to know more about Justin. So can you tell me how he is like when you are around him?."

Jade smiles and replies to Susan while her eyes are fixated at the window,

"Well, Justin he is good looking, talented and good guy, and whenever I need some help from him he is always there for me in every situation no matter what."

Susan grins and replies, "By the way I see you. You really like Justin a lot but you are denying your feelings for him."

"Of course not. I don't like Justin at all. I only sees him as my good friend."

"By the way you have described Justin, It really says it all."

When Jade runs out of answers, she then decides to keep quiet and Sofia then speaks, "Okay Lets not talk about Justin right now. we have got a lot of things to discuss about the party that is going to be tomorrow, okay?."

Jade nods and replies, "Okay."

Jade her friends then starts talking about the party as they all discusses about what they are going to wear and who they are going to pick for a date.