Chapter 6

BENJAMIN AT THE CASINO.

Benjamin and his friend Johnson are inside the street casino gambling on the gambling machine as they both tries to win the lottery in order to take some money home since it's their habit to gamble in order to get more money after work  for more family expenditures.

 As Benjamin and Johnson gambles on the gambling machine, Finally Benjamin manages to win a lottery of 10,000 dollars cash from gambling machine which made Benjamin jumping with so much excitement as he goes and hugs his friend while celebrating his win.

Benjamin Exclaims, "Yes ,Yes. I told you that I was gonna win today, Didn't  I?."

Johnson replies, "Congratulation man, It's time to take your money home." 

"What about you man?. Did you win any kind of money?."

"Yes I have won 5000 bucks."

Benjamin grins and replies, " Okay lets go to the cash office and withdraw our money."

Johnson nods, "Okay." 

  Benjamin and Johnson decides to leave the gambling machines and goes to the Casino's cash office in order to collect their money. When Benjamin and Johnson arrives at the Casino's cash office, they both take their money from the Casino's cashier and leaves the casino immediately as soon as they are done collecting their money. 

 When Benjamin and Johnson are on the street, walking on their way back home. Benjamin then speaks to Johnson with a broad smile on his face as both walks heading to the bus stop to fetch a bus.

 "I can't believe what have just happened today. I told you man that we were going to win the lottery today but you didn't believe me at all."

Johnson replies, "Yes you were right man,  That's is why I usually like taking advice from you."

"So what are your plans for tonight Johnson, Are you going to stay home all night or what?.",

 Johnson replies, "First of all I will have to go back home and change my clothes, and then later on I will meet you at the club."

 "Okay man I will be waiting for you at the club, but don't be late this time."

Johnson nods, "Okay sure no problem."

As Benjamin and Johnson continue walking heading to the bus stop, Suddenly Emily appears in front of their way with a fierce look on her face. 

 "Oh boy!, Here comes the trouble.", Johnson pats Benjamin's shoulder as soon as he sees Emily coming on their way. 

Benjamin looks at Johnson and asks, "What is the problem Johnson?."

Johnson points his finger towards Emily's coming direction, "Look, your wife is coming towards us."

 When Benjamin looks towards the direction where Johnson is pointing his finger, he then sees Emily coming towards their direction with a fierce look on her face like she is about to smash him into pieces.    "Don't worry bro I got this. I know how to handle her just calm down.", Benjamin replies.

 "Okay man I need to go now. I will see you later at the club."

Benjamin nods, "Okay see you later."

 Johnson decides to leave Benjamin alone so that he can have some private time together with his wife, leaving Benjamin standing waiting for his wife Emily to approach him. 

When Emily approaches Benjamin, she then starts confronting Benjamin on the middle of the street while dropping tears on her face.

"Did you get me pregnant so that you can humiliate me like this uh! tell me?, where were you yesterday?."

Benjamin replies to Emily in a calmer voice, "We are in the middle of the street right now Emily. why don't we go home so that we can talk about this without creating any public attention."

Emily shouts, "You always say that Benjamin. You don't usually fulfill your words rather than abusing us Every time you come back home drunk."

"I'm sorry for what happened in the past, but I promise this time when we arrive home we will talk about this like two adults."

After Benjamin calms Emily down and assures her, she then stops shouting at Benjamin and they both decides go back home together in order to talk about their family issues on private.